from my experience alot of the lower range epiphone basses arent really worth it. I would say save up a couple hundred more and buy a bass thats more reliable and better quality for the price.
Try the Squier Vintage Modified series, from what bassist say they are better than Mexican fenders, and with a pup change and a good amp you'll have an amazing tone.
Teh Gear:
Squier Affinity Fat Strat
Digitech RP-350
Roland PA-250
Old custom made 1x12" cab x2

No. 1 Digitech RP-350 recommender

Linux users UNITE ! ! !

I WANT THIS ! ! !
I played one, its got muddy tone, insane neckdive and nowhere to comfortable anchor your thumb.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
There are way too many basses in that price range thats better than the Epiphone. Ibanez, squier standard custum, ESP LTD -55s, peavey, anything but that, even the thunderbird is better.
Guitar design made into a bad bass design, built by company who is infamous for poor Q and A on basses, and low end electronics.

Enough said.
i owned an eb3 for 6 months, very bad bass
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by ScottB.
I played one, its got muddy tone, insane neckdive and nowhere to comfortable anchor your thumb.

Sounds pretty bad too IMO.
Also, it's as small as a guitar. Which looks pretty stupid.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Last edited by Woogles at Sep 27, 2008,
Pass.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Even a squier would be much better than that. look at the basses in the FAQ secion and pick one of them.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Quote by wouldyakindly
Even a squier would be much better than that.

dude squiers are really! good these days. anyway the looks are actually the only good thing about it for me
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
^ +1. just get a squire. especially a vintage modified squire
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.