Hey all,

today I picked up my new amp

It's a Legacy Blues Twin, better known as an Epiphone Blues Custom.

Got a couple of pics but lack of recording facilitys mean no sound clips (sorry )

sorry for the crappy phone pics but you get the idea.

Plugged it in, warmed her up, turned her on and had and almost immediate Tonegasm. LOVE it.

On clean she sparkles, twist a knob and she starts purr, press a button she switches channel and begins to growl, one more knob twist and she starts to roar!!
Nice. I never understood though how we get Legacy amps and not the 'real' epiphony ones. I They always have them at my local Billy Hyde but i've never tried one out. I probably should one day.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Ooooh, I was looking at that, how much? Legacy pretty much same as Epi's right? What about the 5w Valve head?

I have gotten offerend a BH little giant for around 650 new so im gonna be pleased.
Last edited by silly hats at Sep 27, 2008,
I want.

Send it to me nao.

Then I shall record clipz.
Quote by silly hats
Ooooh, I was looking at that. Legacy are pretty much Epi's right? What about the 5w Valve head?

I have gotten offerend a BH little giant for around 650 new so im gonna be pleased.

Yeah, pretty much epi's with different badge and price tag.

The best thing is I actually picked this up brand new for $550AU
(usually sell for between $800 - $950 depending on badge and location)
Wow, that's a great price.

I'm looking to get a BC30 in the near future myself. They are really outstanding amps, tone wise.

I'd love to find one used.
Quote by Jaksar
Yeah, pretty much epi's with different badge and price tag.

The best thing is I actually picked this up brand new for $550AU
(usually sell for between $800 - $950 depending on badge and location)

I saw one at parra billy hyde, but I didn't have enough time to go test it cause I needed to go to the dentist.
I got it from Music City on Parramatta Rd in Petersham..

I think my next mission is to find a good OD pedal to give it that last little bit of grunt when I want it. Any suggestions of which ones to look at would be greatly appreciated.
Great amp, and for 550 down under, huge score. I have played the blues custom, it's a great amp. I rec the maxon od808 for an od. If you can score a bad monkey ($50 new in US) its a good budget od.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
sweet dude, nice find. Hope you enjoy it for a long time.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Ya great amp i recently bought one for 400 used
I also need an od now though the distortion is not quite enough for me
Quote by gregs1020
Great amp, and for 550 down under, huge score. I have played the blues custom, it's a great amp. I rec the maxon od808 for an od. If you can score a bad monkey ($50 new in US) its a good budget od.

Thanks for that =)

The Maxon is a little outside my current budget, but I'll definately try and find somewhere in Sydney that stocks the Bad Monkey so I can check one out. Might see if I can try out an SD-1 while I'm at it.
I seriously want your amp.