I stumbled upon this shop on ebay. From the picture they look quite good and there are a whole bunch of people buying from them and his feedback is very good but we never can be sure about anything. Being so cheap I might suspect they are made of plywood or something...
Anyone ever bough anything from them?

Below are links to ebay btw...
BODY

NECK
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

lols at ibanez headstock ripoff fail

it dosent say what the bodys made from, so could be anything, id personally give it a try but that s me and im poor
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
That neck looks awfully funky. Funky in a bad way. It's just like they painted over the Ibanez logo with black in MS Paint.

I wouldn't buy one myself. You can get better necks on Warmoth and things like that.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
im sure there are ones on ebay at that price that include material used on the body. ill give it a look
EDIT: is quilted top and HSH a must for you?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Last edited by ac/dc752 at Sep 27, 2008,
I think it's maple body with photo quilt top. I've sent a question to the seller. Hope it's not plywood :p
I know the quality won't make me want to jump but this should makes a good practice for project guitar with FR.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I would feel ok. This company is a spinoff of World Class Guitars and I have always had good luck with them, although these are low quality parts.