Page 1 of 2
....120 mph on the motorway last night. The story was i was driving in my 3 series thinking im in a hurry so il go faster. But i see a sporty Astra Coupe doing over 100 mph and a Toyota Corola in front of him doing the same so i think wahey a race and floor it and pass the Astra at 110 and the Corola at 120. As soon as i passed the corola all i seen was a blue flashing light! scared me shitless! i thought this was it, that i would lose my license. so a lomg story short he checked my car and was convinced it wasnt mine... but i got off with it!! completely free!! i was shocked!! i have no idea why i got off!!
for al u europeans 120mph is 193 kph.

anyway im not being a dick bragging that i speeding cos it was very stupid but just wondering why did i get off with it??
any other stories pit?
what litre 3 series?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Deaths happen because of people like you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by punkman_123
Nobody thinks big of you.

did u not read what i said? im not bragging about it, i am wondering why would i be let off? Read the post before you be a tit!
Quote by soulflyV
Maybe the cop had a thing for you.

Wait, TS dint state the sex of the cop.......
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by jaspep
did u not read what i said? im not bragging about it, i am wondering why would i be let off? Read the post before you be a tit!

And why don't you read the speed limits before you're a fucking bigger tit?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by jaspep
....120 mph on the motorway last night. The story was i was driving in my 3 series thinking im in a hurry so il go faster. But i see a sporty Astra Coupe doing over 100 mph and a Toyota Corola in front of him doing the same so i think wahey a race and floor it and pass the Astra at 110 and the Corola at 120. As soon as i passed the corola all i seen was a blue flashing light! scared me shitless! i thought this was it, that i would lose my license. so a lomg story short he checked my car and was convinced it wasnt mine... but i got off with it!! completely free!! i was shocked!! i have no idea why i got off!!
for al u europeans 120mph is 193 kph.

anyway im not being a dick bragging that i speeding cos it was very stupid but just wondering why did i get off with it??
any other stories pit?

moral of the story here is, don't copy this dickhead. Save the racing for tracks, not public roads.
Quote by cliff_em_all
what litre 3 series?

its only a 318 is coupe.

Anyway i just sat there accepting that i was gonna lose my license. but was shocked when i didnt. was very stupid i know but he and the other cop were provoking and speedin so maybe that is why i got off with it. thats illegal im sure for them to do that!
Quote by rabidguitarist

this
in a hurry? organise your time better
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
this

If people are walking on the motorway at night, they deserve to get hit.

Im sorry but there is a time iun place, at like 3 am on the m25 your not gunna hit anyone, you just need to be able to control it.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

because the police have to have you on film and their speed detecting radar thingys for a certain amount of time, its possible you slowed down too quickly for them to get a the reading and evidence needed to fine you or whatever. im guessing they just told you to slow down and be more careful
Gear
Basses
Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass in Olympic White

Guitars
Squier Stratocaster Showmaster NLT HSS
Stagg Electro Acoustic

Amps
Carlsbro Cobra Bass 90W
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Squier SA-10

Quote by ross1234
this

As if everyone here who is taking the moral high ground has never sped! Yea im saying it was stupid and immature but we all have done it.
Quote by cliff_em_all

Im sorry but there is a time iun place, at like 3 am on the m25 your not gunna hit anyone, you just need to be able to control it.

im not just talking about pedestrians. people die in car crashes too y'know
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by jaspep
As if everyone here who is taking the moral high ground has never sped! Yea im saying it was stupid and immature but we all have done it.

I HAVEN'T

but then again im not old enough to drive yet
Gear
Basses
Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass in Olympic White

Guitars
Squier Stratocaster Showmaster NLT HSS
Stagg Electro Acoustic

Amps
Carlsbro Cobra Bass 90W
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Squier SA-10

Quote by ross1234
im not just talking about pedestrians. people die in car crashes too y'know

Im aware. if your speeding at 3 in the morning on a 3 lane motorway, the only person you will kill is yourself, if your carry pasenger at that speed, your a dick, and 100+mph is very excessive
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all

What if their car breaks down? Yeah, they deserve it.
Quote by jaspep

I haven't purposefully. And I definitely haven't done 120mph on a motorway. That's just plain stupid.

It's people like you that cause accidents and make my insurance premium so high.
I can't stand the police, they pulled my mom over when we were on a trip once.
She had a mini van at the time, fully loaded with 6 people and all their stuff. The police that pulled us over swore that we were going 94 and gave us a $180 ticket.
If that wasn't enough, cars were passing us all around, and they still thought we were going that fast.

When will police realize that a weighed down 5 year old mini van with a wimpy v6 can't go 94?
Quote by Rugby Rocker
because the police have to have you on film and their speed detecting radar thingys for a certain amount of time, its possible you slowed down too quickly for them to get a the reading and evidence needed to fine you or whatever. im guessing they just told you to slow down and be more careful

no i had taking over the Astra and was in front of him for a couple of miles! im confused why i was let of with a wise up son andbe on your way!!
And no il get nothing in the mail because he said have u got points on your license and i sadi no and he said well you SHOULD be getting them tonight but you wont!
Where you in the same county as the one the officer pulled you over in? If not then they can stop you but I dont think they can legally fine or arrest you. Its happened to me when I was "supposably" going 100mph. I got pulled over, but after a nice chewing out, I got off free.
Quote by Titansfan920
Where you in the same county as the one the officer pulled you over in? If not then they can stop you but I dont think they can legally fine or arrest you. Its happened to me when I was "supposably" going 100mph. I got pulled over, but after a nice chewing out, I got off free.

yea in northern ireland. was on the M1 to Belfast
I would have given you a dangerous driving charge = Licence taken, car towed, see ya in court.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
I would have given you a dangerous driving charge = Licence taken, car towed, see ya in court.

yes! that is exactly what i expected and sat there making myself accept that! this thread isnt bigging up speeding cos its stupid but im asking why didnt what jeanMi36 say happen?
Well you're a fool aren't you... Don't copy the other fools.. And also, europeans aren't the only ones to use metric.. Don't forget us aussies, punk.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Jesstaa
Well you're a fool aren't you... Don't copy the other fools.. And also, europeans aren't the only ones to use metric.. Don't forget us aussies, punk.

Sorry my Australian neighbours! But yea i totaly i agree im a fool! But a lucky one at that!
Quote by cliff_em_all

Because that'll stand up well in court
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
You don't own a car. Enjoy your false stories.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1.

I already hate TS.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Page 1 of 2