http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by3FVKdaQyE

Its about a banned daffy duck show where he take son the nazis, i think the end is a bit too far when he hits Hitler in the head with a hammer but otherwise i dont know if it should be banned

Any opinions?

EDIT: This is another banned one to discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

Its about satan giving kids the power to make clay dolls come to life and stuff
Its pretty contraversial and being a pretty strong christian i think this one is borderline banned-worthy

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Sep 27, 2008,
Wasn't he like banned in china because he doesn't wear pants?

the guy is living the dream life
I like the Three Stooges Nazi parodies.

Moe played a great Hitler.
What can we do with a canoe that will make people say, "Oh No, What's Wrong With Them?"
Aah, i loved all these cartoons so much back in the days...
When kids used to watch decent cartoons like these on Cartoon Network.

Now they just watch the abomination of Disney Channel!!
It wasn't banned, it's just rare. I have it on VHS somewhere.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Thats ****ing awesome!
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Thats funny that people have such a problem now-a-days with cartoons like Family Guy, buy the Looney Tunes are as bad as you can possibly get. Dont get me wrong like love all the old bugs bunny cartoons, but every cartoon was about someone trying to kill someone else, they use TNT, guns, bombs, whatever they had to blow each other up. I saw one where Bugs is trying to cross the mason dixon line, and when Elmer comes out to stop him, he pretends to be a slave and begs the master, Elmer. I wonder how Looney Tunes would be preceived today if it was a new show just starting out. I bought one of the Looney Tune DVD's and on the back it said for MA audiences only. Looney Tunes, thats funny.
But those are awesome. No reason to be banned. People are total wusses. Come on everyone is afraid of "offending" anyone else. Cries of It's Racist and Ho Ho Ho said by Santa Clause is offensive to women, and We can't say Christmas because we might offend a tiny percentage of people. Urgh it makes me sick. They recently changed the old song Ten Little Indian Boys to Ten Little Farmer Boys because Indians are now "Native Americans" and this old song might offend them. Ha! WTF is this crap. Ted Kennedy tried to pass a bill last year that made it illegal to express a negative opinion about gays. A preacher is Denmark was nearly thrown in jail because he expressed that he thought homosexuality was wrong. It's ridiculous. If that's how you feel then you should have the right to say it in public or otherwise! Same thing with banning the "N" word. Now I could understand it if the blacks themselves weren't using it waaay more often then any racist. If it's that offensive why called each other it?! Come on people. Grow a pair and don't take offense to something you don't agree with. Enough with the censorship. Wake up and realize that laws shouldn't be made to protect you from offense. Rant over.
Quote by LasPlagas
But those are awesome. No reason to be banned. People are total wusses. Come on everyone is afraid of "offending" anyone else. Cries of It's Racist and Ho Ho Ho said by Santa Clause is offensive to women, and We can't say Christmas because we might offend a tiny percentage of people. Urgh it makes me sick. They recently changed the old song Ten Little Indian Boys to Ten Little Farmer Boys because Indians are now "Native Americans" and this old song might offend them. Ha! WTF is this crap. Ted Kennedy tried to pass a bill last year that made it illegal to express a negative opinion about gays. A preacher is Denmark was nearly thrown in jail because he expressed that he thought homosexuality was wrong. It's ridiculous. If that's how you feel then you should have the right to say it in public or otherwise! Same thing with banning the "N" word. Now I could understand it if the blacks themselves weren't using it waaay more often then any racist. If it's that offensive why called each other it?! Come on people. Grow a pair and don't take offense to something you don't agree with. Enough with the censorship. Wake up and realize that laws shouldn't be made to protect you from offense. Rant over.

That was actually pretty true

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Cuz back then no one gave a shit.
And they knew cartoon violence didn't equal kids becoming violent.

Like Tom and Jerry was one of the most violent cartoon ever made!
But it was ****ing hilarious!!! And we all loved it as kids, hell, we all love it even now...

Though Family Guy is just stupid. Thats all i'll say!!
Its definitely not something kids should be watching...

Oh and to remember, behind most of those cartoons there was a strong underlying american propaganda!!!
Hence the anti-nazi, anti-japs messages in the cartoons.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Cuz back then no one gave a shit.
And they knew cartoon violence didn't equal kids becoming violent.

Like Tom and Jerry was one of the most violent cartoon ever made!
But it was ****ing hilarious!!! And we all loved it as kids, hell, we all love it even now...

Though Family Guy is just stupid. Thats all i'll say!!
Its definitely not something kids should be watching...

T&J was awesome

But about family guy and simpsons and stuff, most of the banned ones were because like...

In simpsons when the Coloumbia disintagrated the one where homer goes to space was pulled and when 9/11 happened a family guy episode was pulled i think

Also some songs like wake me up when september ands

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
The animation in the second one is great, it shouldn't be banned. But I've seen both of those before, I watch a lot of cartoons.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Snuffles
That was actually pretty true
Thank you. That's why I posted it.
Quote by Snuffles
T&J was awesome

But about family guy and simpsons and stuff, most of the banned ones were because like...

In simpsons when the Coloumbia disintagrated the one where homer goes to space was pulled and when 9/11 happened a family guy episode was pulled i think

Also some songs like wake me up when september ands

Simpsons is still suitable for a more general audience.

Family Guy and South Park are not really suitable for kids...
South Park though always has some good points in its shows... especially the new ones.
Family Guy is pretty much pointless random shock comedy.
Quote by heavenbesideyou

I lold hard

Daffy Duck cartoons were one of the best!!
I wasn't a big fan of the other ones... especially the pigs.
Always felt bad for coyote in the roadrunner cartoons.
And Bugs was alrite... But he could get annoying at times with his smugness...
Quote by af_the_fragile
Simpsons is still suitable for a more general audience.

Family Guy and South Park are not really suitable for kids...
South Park though always has some good points in its shows... especially the new ones.
Family Guy is pretty much pointless random shock comedy.
South Park actually has got to be smartest show on television. It's has so many awesome points and it's just friggin' hilarious! I love when it makes fun of cliches like the episodes where Stan gets thrown into cliche movie rolls. It's got to be my favorite show.