to block a specific person from text messaging you?

thank you in advance
my hovercraft is full of eels
lol well my gfs mom blocked my number from my gfs phone for a while lol soo im guessing theres a way but idk how sry
Just ignore the texts.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
Just ignore the texts.

i do but im not suppose to text and i get charged when they do
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
i do but im not suppose to text and i get charged when they do

same here I hate it
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
If you have a smart phone of some sort, there are programs that can blacklist texts from certain numbers and it won't even buzz when you get the text.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by thrashmetal101
If you have a smart phone of some sort, there are programs that can blacklist texts from certain numbers and it won't even buzz when you get the text.

no i have a Motorola razor from AT&T
I think there is but it differs in different phones
I'm not 100% sure where it is in my phone but it'll be in the settings methinks
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Well I know you can have text messaging turned off entirely. That's what I did because I hated it.

People would text me, and I'd tell them that if they wanted to talk to just call me. Lo and behold, they would text back asking why I wanted them to call me.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Call your provider and have them block the number. Obviously.
Quote by hb15577
dude your not funny your an immature faggot, sig that
Quote by 12Jim34
Have you asked them to stop messaging you?

yea....its a girl who wont leave me alone after i said i dont want to be with her anymore.....and she doesnt understand why she should stop