There are some technical errors here and there due to my inability to use power tab properly, but I think this came out pretty well. It'll probably be longer and add vocals when I actually record it, but I was getting sick of use Power Tab and wanted to post it.

I hope you enjoy this.

Crit4crit
Attachments:
OmenMIDI.zip
Omen Power Tab.zip
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Sep 27, 2008,
This was short, but sweet, and somewhat atmospheric. The only thing I would do if it were my piece would be to repeat the middle section again, but with some stringed instruments (violin, cello, etc.) on top, or maybe piano. But it's still good as it is. The middle section was excellent, the bells added a nice touch.

Here's one of my mine, it's Agalloch, Ne Obliviscaris, and Orchid-era influenced:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=835965
Thanks. Yeah I was going to repeat the middle as like a "chorus" kind of thing. And I actually had plans to do some string stuff, but I don't like tabbing things and was getting bored.

I'll check yours out now.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
i liked it, the intro reminded me a lot of limbs (the first acoustic break) and i liked the dissonance, it really added to the atmosphere, very dark

check out the one in my sig?
Last edited by dminishedthingy at Sep 28, 2008,