It's a PRS SE Single Cut. I'm looking to play anything from clean stuff all the way up to crunchy rock sounds and heavy lead.
Yea. PRS's cheap stuff is even good. The only thing I dont really like is the bridge, seeing as its a wrap-around. Im not sure if its adjustable. If it isnt, get the tremolo version or the double-cut.
I think that's a pretty good price. You should try it out and see if you like it first, if you haven't already.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I tried another PRS similar to it. I dig all PRS actually. I just can't find this specific model. Well thanks for the input.
The clod who works at my local GC begged me to try one of these. It was actually pretty decent. I didn't care for the neck profile - although that's preference.

For the money it seemed pretty good.
it would pair up very nicely with a classic-30, and be sure to try out the prs b4 u buy it, because i have heard many times that its a hit and miss type of guitar, there are very good ones, and there are very bad ones.
They are made on a CNC out of low grade wood so they're all the same. Besides, after you put a think plastic shell over the guitar the grade of wood matters a lot less.
I tried one and liked it. They had the tremolo off of it so I couldn't try that out though...
Quote by SenorSmiley
The clod who works at my local GC begged me to try one of these. It was actually pretty decent. I didn't care for the neck profile - although that's preference.

For the money it seemed pretty good.

+1. The neck feels awful to me. I dunno, I really wanted to like it, but I have never fount a PRS I liked
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Last edited by Bloodshed at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by SenorSmiley
They are made on a CNC out of low grade wood so they're all the same. Besides, after you put a think plastic shell over the guitar the grade of wood matters a lot less.

prs actually makes great guitars now if you open your mind that not all people can afford gibsons you would learn that and not evey one canfind a grea deal on ebay or trust it enough
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Singlecut SE's are pretty good. I like it because I have fat and long fingers, and I like the neck for being a little wider. It just feels right.
Quote by alternitivebass
prs actually makes great guitars now if you open your mind that not all people can afford gibsons you would learn that and not evey one canfind a grea deal on ebay or trust it enough

I don't think he was saying PRS < Gibson (especially because he didn't mention Gibson... Once...), I think what he was trying to say was that it's not going to be as good as a $4,000 guitar but for $600 it's ok.
Quote by SenorSmiley

Different guitars of the same model can vary greatly.. I've played lots of high end guitars that were just.. Poorly constructed. But I've also played low end guitars that are just fine. Obviously the other way around, also.

EDIT:

The quality should be fine, but you might not like the neck profile. Check it out for yourself.
Yeah I tried one. The neck profile was fine. It was faster than a Gibson neck. I just wish the trem was attached, but I guess Guitar Center doesn't want it to be damaged by some lame kid.
I played one, pushed it to every limit, it's extremely versatile, I played some ska on it, played some death metal on it. And they're pretty nice looking and light as a feather, but go try one, because I've played a bad one a few weeks later, and then another good one of the same model.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by alternitivebass

Funny you say that seeing as he said nothing about Gibson anywhere in his post, nor did he even imply or make reference to one.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
This has nothing to do with the subjuect of this thread by why does it have the little censor stars like **** on my last comment? I'm not swearing.