Page 1 of 2
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share this with you. Radiohead are running remix competition for their song Reckoner.

I have entered with my band and wanted to share the song with you. If you like it please vote for it by pressing the + sign on the page (don't worry, you can still vote for other remixes if you like them too, you're not limited to just one vote).

Anyway, I hope you like the song and here's the link:
Reckoner (Theoretical Mix)
Voted. I really liked it!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
pretty cool, but its hard to improve upon such a great song
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
votedzord, nice work man.

good luck.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Because this is UG I thought it'd be drums programmed at 240pbm and powerchords with full gain. It's actually good......
Very nice, man! Fucking brilliant!

+'ed it!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Cheers guys, I must admit, I did expect a little bit of resistance on this from some people!

And, I agree, it's just a clever way for them to make a bit more money out of the album - and I bought into it
that's impressive. U get my vote

i saw this on itunes a while back. I couldn't better radiohead myself though
What program did you use? I've been using Cubase, problem is I suck at it :P What VSTs you use (if any)?
What did NIN do...?

We used Ableton Live, as for VST's we went pretty basic on this mix, I don't think we used anything that doesn't come with the standard package.
Quote by eviljoker7075
What did NIN do...?

We used Ableton Live, as for VST's we went pretty basic on this mix, I don't think we used anything that doesn't come with the standard package.

They gave away multitrack files from With Teeth, Year Zero, Ghosts I-IV and The Slip for free and set up a site to host all the remixes.

Nice work with Ableton by the way, it's a tricky program to use (well, at least for me).
Quote by The_Paranoia
Reckoner is such a kick ass song already, but yours was pretty cool too.

+Vote

This, I love "Reckoner".
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
They charged people to enter the remix competition? Bloody hell.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
They charged people to enter the remix competition? Bloody hell.

Yeah, it's about £1 per stem, and each download of EACH STEM counts as a sale of the song in the singles charts
No, it was 79p for all 6 tracks. iTunes hosted the files as an album and charged you the price of a single for the 'album' - so it wasn't too bad.

Is that NIN stuff still about?
Voted. Good job on that. Awesome song.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
That NIN link didn't work just now, but my connection is a bit dodgy, I'll give it a few hours and try again.

Thanks for the comments, and votes, really appreciating them this end
I've just downloaded this, and I'm entering. I doubt I'll have enough time to rack up any votes for it though.

And nice remix.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
great job
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
Page 1 of 2