sure this will get closed down quick, but they are coming to richmond soon, should I go see them? I only know a few of their songs but from what Ive heard I like it...

also, its only 15 bucks.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
My dad worked with the bassists father a long time ago... but I would recommend listening to their other stuff before you decide. $15 is a lot but it would suck to spend that and not enjoy everyting but the songs you know, as for me I only like 3 songs of theirs.
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
suggest me a few songs or an album
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
bumped
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^