So my birthday is soon and i desperately need and amp. I was looking at this one, Fender Frontman 212R 100W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp, but idk if it is right for the style of music i like to play. Baically i was looking at it cause its over 100w not terrible expensive and its a trusted brand. Usually i play classic rock and alternitive like senses fail. would this be a good choice?
Quote by SkyValley
Girls have boobs. I like boobs.

Epiphone Les Paul Silverburst Custom Edition
Where would it be used?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Fender is a trusted brand but the frontmans arent very good. Just a really powerful practice amp. Do you need 100 watts there are plenty of lower wattage but just as loud fender tube amps.
My house, band practice, and wherever we play usually places around town
Quote by SkyValley

The Frontman is not a good amp. Its cleans are decent, but not much to speak of. And the overdrive is atrocious.

What's your budget?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I thought it was ok, if you like it, go ahead.U mite also like the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by jakethemetsfan
My house, band practice, and wherever we play usually places around town

How big are the places you play around town?

House shows, Clubs, Coffee Shops, Arenas, Bathrooms?
we rented a firestation that ahs a stage and tahts a decent size and there a club for ppl under 21 that lets bands like us play its about the size or a house
Quote by SkyValley

What's your budget? Do you need giggable cleans or is overdrive more important?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
It's a pretty cruddy amp - how much do you have to spend and what kind of stuff do you play?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Going to have to agree with everyone else here, and say that there's a lot better for the money.