Mah Geah:
The Dreaded T-Bird
Ampeg BA115
Boss Bass Synth
Boss Bass Overdrive
Blue Steel Strings
Clayton Picks
Monster Cables

Coheed and Cambria: Rush, Iron Maiden, and Star Wars had a baby.
drop b

some will say drop a, but that's usually wrong

btw, it's an extremely low tuning, you'll need heavier gauge strings, a setup, possibly some locking tuners (at least some grover tuners), and depending on the guitar, your nut refiled
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT
drop b

btw, it's an extremely low tuning, you'll need heavier gauge strings, a setup, possibly some locking tuners (at least some grover tuners), and depending on the guitar, your nut refiled

no i've been playing a lot of slipknot lately and I find that most of their tabs are in drop A. they even say it on their site! but i could be wrong...
Mah Geah:
The Dreaded T-Bird
Ampeg BA115
Boss Bass Synth
Boss Bass Overdrive
Blue Steel Strings
Clayton Picks
Monster Cables

drop b but their new shit is in drop a, good luck finding strings to sound good in that
Quote by FiestaItaliano
no i've been playing a lot of slipknot lately and I find that most of their tabs are in drop A. they even say it on their site! but i could be wrong...

YOu're both right! Some is in drop A, some is in Drop B.
all there new stuff is drop a but all of there older stuff is in drop b so ur both wrong and write
gear:
squier fat strat
fender 15 watt amp
yamaha f310
ibanez DS7(distortion)
Usually drop B. But you need heavy gauge strings to make it sound good
Quote by Sicko 21X7
their new shit

we talkin about vol 3 and all hope is gone? cuz i think that its only worth taking the few minutes to play their new stuff. their old stuff is amazing, but just not fun to play along with.
Mah Geah:
The Dreaded T-Bird
Ampeg BA115
Boss Bass Synth
Boss Bass Overdrive
Blue Steel Strings
Clayton Picks
Monster Cables

the tuning is normally BEAD, but as everyones already pointed out, it sounds horrible without the right strings
You all fail.
Drop B on S/T
Drop B and Drop A on Iowa
Drop B on Vol 3
Drop B on AHIG

Drop B = B F# B E G# C#
Drop A = A E A D F# B

Any string gauge thicker than 52s should be fine. Although I reccomend 60s.
Quote by CullenT
drop b

You're a n00b. Stop wasting my oxygen.
Drop B is a pain to tune to. How do i tune to drop b please help me and can u tell me what tuning 'one step down' is.
^ Step (usually). Like E to D rather than down 1/2 a step which would be E to D#.

'Duality' looks to be played in B F# B E G# C#
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic