who do you guys think?

i am thinking dragonforce, because they despite what so many people say, are all really great musicians, but sadly they are being bad mouthed because of their commercial succes.
So wait, commercial success makes them underrated?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by blommen
who do you guys think?

i am thinking dragonforce, because they despite what so many people say, are all really great musicians, but sadly they are being bad mouthed because of their commercial succes.

Surely, if anything, they are overrated.
Quote by Sixp0under
Surely, if anything, they are overrated.

by the mainstream media yes, but they are extremely underrated by the metal comunity, for that same reason.
I think they are EXTREMELY over-rated. The only reason that they are so big is because through fire and flames was on that ****ing guitar hero game. And believe it or not, it's not that hard of a song. It's just really fast
Quote by Cody188
I think they are EXTREMELY over-rated. The only reason that they are so big is because through fire and flames was on that ****ing guitar hero game. And believe it or not, it's not that hard of a song. It's just really fast

I thought it was pretty big before being on Guitar Hero? I recall reading about it being number one on the UK charts or something, and I was like, wow.
Quote by Cody188

you just proved my case buddy. drangforce became known because of Guitar hero, and i think that that is te reason so many people in the metal comunity dislikes them, 'cause wether you like them or not you have acknowledge each member of the band for their technical prowess.
Quote by Cody188

In the same sense that it's not hard to run the 100m in 10 seconds, you just have to run really fast. I jest. But seriously, DragonForce are over-rate. Now every guy who's played GH is suddenly an expert in metal guitaring... They're a stupid band with an annoying singer.
Every band mentioned in this threas is extremely overrated...

The correct answer is in fact Sculptured.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by b4t3man
In the same sense that it's not hard to run the 100m in 10 seconds, you just have to run really fast. I jest. But seriously, DragonForce are over-rate. Now every guy who's played GH is suddenly an expert in metal guitaring... They're a stupid band with an annoying singer.

i love your use of sarcasm to point out that it IS harder to run faster, Dragonforce in fact are OVERrated, how nobody thinks that just because they play guitar hero that they are experts in metal guitaring, and how Dragonforce is in fact a very intelligent band with a singer that is anything but annoying.

bravo, sir.