Okay, so I was planning on putting a floyd on my strat, but some ugers explained to me that it would be more wise just to buy a new guitar.
This guitar is going to be used for metal(mostly metallica, and maybe some van halen on this one).
budget: not sure yet, but lets say from $600-$800.
amp: fender blues junior(dont u dare tell me to get a new amp)
jackson rr3 and a metal muff that amp doesnt have enough gain iirc or an ltd m/mh series
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Would you mind EMGs in it? Since the Blues Junior is a valve amp, then yeah, actives will help get a metal tone.

I'd say a Jackson Dinky DKMG. That would be a decent guitar.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
you should look into an ibanez RG in thet range
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
you should look into an ibanez RG in thet range

rgs have edge III id look into the s sieres if u want ibanez
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
rgs have edge III id look into the s sieres if u want ibanez

well i've never really liked ibanez that much, so i'm not really sure about that, an rite now its either the dkmg or the ltd mh-400, the only reason i dont want the rr3 is because people say you can't play it sitting down.
Quote by Lil Macker
Would you mind EMGs in it? Since the Blues Junior is a valve amp, then yeah, actives will help get a metal tone.

I'd say a Jackson Dinky DKMG. That would be a decent guitar.

Damn, you always say the guitars I would say , but before me
Ibanez S series and maybe some EMGs in that. Much better tremsthan almost any of the Edges in the RGs.
you can play an rr3 sitting down i have one btw you just put the lower wing between your legs
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by Woozye
Damn, you always say the guitars I would say , but before me

Because I'm so brilliant!

Why else would I do such a thing?!
Cam Sampbell's my hero