Quote by Slash 602
Why are you playing the harmony during the verse?

thats friedman's part. i havent done any of mustaine's parts except his solos, and i had to improv on one of them cause i couldnt figure it all out
When in doubt, play pentatonics
Wrong section.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
I think the comments left on the youtube page are pretty accurate. Go with those.

Also, what amp are you using? Pretty decent tone for this song using a strat!
Just for future knowledge... Marty didn't write the song himself, it was mostly Mustaine.

"Title says it all. My attempt at replicating the greatness of Megadeth"
Quote by Axe Murderer
I think the comments left on the youtube page are pretty accurate. Go with those.

Also, what amp are you using? Pretty decent tone for this song using a strat!

...no way...
first off, that is not a stratocaster, it's a 150 dollar ARIA STG003, and the distortion is coming from a zoom 505ii. the amp is a tiny 15w kustom amp with crap overdrive.
i dont know whether to be flattered, or shocked
Perhaps it was the actual song that I was hearing more then.... I was listening through my chitty laptop speakers. Anyhow, it's still a testament that your playing wasnt that bad. I'll take another listen from my PC later.

*OK. Listened from PC. LOL Doesnt sound as good as before, but still passable. LOL
Last edited by Axe Murderer at Sep 28, 2008,
Quote by Graveworm
Just for future knowledge... Marty didn't write the song himself, it was mostly Mustaine.

"Title says it all. My attempt at replicating the greatness of Megadeth"

the song is a solo-fest, and eight of the solos belong to marty, hence, the song belongs to marty