Alright, so I'm sure there are many who remember the band Action. They used to be on Punkcore Records, and I think they broke up a couple years ago. They were your standard Punkcore fare for the most part. I saw them once and thought they were actually alright, and always thought they were the only band on Punkcore that was any good, but they never really commanded much of my attention.

Anyway, this guy was giving me a ride to the train station last night, and he put in this CD. He claimed it was this rare Action tape that they recorded some time before their brakeup or something. I made sure to clarify that it was the same reaction I had in mind because it was... Crust! And it was good too!

Pretty strange eh?

Anyway, that guy is gonna try to get me a copy of that CD, and if he does I will be sure to share it.

Has anyone else heard about this?
Action was pretty sweet... and Andy was a really cool guy... I talked to him after one of their sets but didn't realize it was him until halfway through the conversation because I was recovering from landing on my head and pretty much blacking out.
Quote by Cameronrobson
he's probably lying. it's probably his band

Nope. I know his band and would recognize it.
yeah the first CD is a total conflict wanna be album. Not bad.

I also know multiple members are in some sludge band that's name is escaping me ATM.
Yeah I remember Action, they were actually pretty sweet if you ask me.

and right before they broke up, they said they were listening to a lot of Motorhead and were writing new stuff.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
i would like a copy...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Whoa......That is so awesome
I joined just to ask If i can maybe have a copy also?
I don't have the CD yet but I'll be sure to bump this and send out a few PM's when/if I do.
anyone who posts in this thread will (OR WILL NOT IF IT'S NOT LEGAL LOL) get a copy when I recieve it but it will probably be awhile so hang tight.

If you're interested, just post and I'll PM you when I know what's up.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Cool story, perhaps God is rewarding you for feeding the homeless.

haha

Ahh, Nemo
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Haven't heard anything. I wish I could remember that guy's name so I could facebook him or something but I'm terrible with names.