Hey guys/gals im looking for purchase/trade for your xbox 360 game. i just got a new console that i fixed and need games for it! please post any offers. thanks
i have sonic for xbox 360 that i'd sell, interested ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Don't mean to crush your trade but that game is meant to be awful.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
for a single game i could trade you an explorer guitar neck, or a bunch of cds or a couple of pc games?. let me know
Quote by metalaxxe11
for a single game i could trade you an explorer guitar neck, or a bunch of cds or a couple of pc games?. let me know

You got this from metalaxxeman yeah? How did you fix it? I have Prey and maybe fifa 07 I could part with..
Just thought I'd mention, I have GOW special edition collectors tin, stuntman ignition and saints row I would let go for the right price aswell..
Gears of War is a must, for me anyway!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
yeah i did get it from metalaxxe man. i fixed it by replacing the thermal paste and doing the "penny trick" on the heat sinks on the other side of the motherboard. working like a charm now. id be interested in prey. you can either get the neck or

4 of the folowing albums:

Finch - letters to you
Slipknot - Vol.3 Subliminal verses
Weezer - blue album
kittie- Orcale
korn - untouchables
rob zombie - america made music to strip by
system of a down - hypnotised
Quote by metalaxxe11
yeah i did get it from metalaxxe man. i fixed it by replacing the thermal paste and doing the "penny trick" on the heat sinks on the other side of the motherboard. working like a charm now. id be interested in prey. you can either get the neck or

4 of the folowing albums:

Finch - letters to you
Slipknot - Vol.3 Subliminal verses
Weezer - blue album
kittie- Orcale
korn - untouchables
rob zombie - america made music to strip by
system of a down - hypnotised

The neck sounds cool for Prey, PM me with pictures of it please.
I will accept trades too i have to trade:

Explorer guitar neck
Floyd rose
Playstation 2
guitar hero controller for ps2
drum sticks from hard rock cafe in washington d.c!
psp with faulty screen
Quote by metalaxxe11
I will accept trades too i have to trade:

psp with faulty screen

What's wrong with the screen?
price for each of them? will need to wait a while till i get money unless your interested in trade?