Personally, I think that Lars and Kirk in Metallica are the weakest links. Even though, I don't like Metallica. I personally think that James is the reason why Metallica is still running strong with their fans. (I'm not one of them)

Edit : What musicians are the weakest links in the band?
Jay James from Bullet For My Valentine. Even though i love his screams, his bass lines are pretty weak.
pete wentz
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
the un-necessary 3 people in slipnkot. ok, maybe two. the one guy with the big nose that bangs the drums and sings can stay
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
just lars...... and the singer from dreamtheatre.... completely ruins every song....
Yeah, I also think Lars is a weak link.

He makes the most idiotic comments in interviews, as well.

Also, I think the idiotic title of the "Death Magnetic" album was his idea.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Wolfgang Van Halen.

Jedit: Oh shi-
We talkin' 'bout Metallica?!

In that case Rob Trujillo
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by vesh
just lars...... and the singer from dreamtheatre.... completely ruins every song....

I like James LaBrie
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Quote by ScottB.
pete wentz

Let's be honest... Choosing the worst member of Fall Out Boy is like choosing who you'd most like to be raped by
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Dwardom

I like James LaBrie

So do I, my friend. So do I.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
So do I, my friend. So do I.

OMG!

It is a half-breed!

He can go into the world of the banned and go in the world of the registered?

He must died...
Quote by Perfection 101
Let's be honest... Choosing the worst member of Fall Out Boy is like choosing who you'd most like to be raped by

I might sig that if I can make room down there \/
Quote by Perfection 101

The drummer is good, the rhythm is average, and the lead is really good, despite the fact he never really plays anything difficult. So, yes, Pete Wentz is the worst.
induring RINGO

lol I love the guy but... BOOOOO
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
The Weakest Link in Skip Spence's solo career was..

Uh.. oh.. nevermind.

Edit: How the hell is anyone going to say Black Francis is the weakest link in the Pixies? That's like saying Kurt Cobain was the weakest link in Nirvana.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Graveworm
OMG!

It is a half-breed!

He can go into the world of the banned and go in the world of the registered?

He must died...

Yes... "Half-breed". Let's go with that.
Carmel is hawt
lars from metallica (one of the worst drummers i know of)
John bonham from zeppelin (not cause he is bad, just cause he died =/)
Quote by BostonLP
induring RINGO

lol I love the guy but... BOOOOO

You've obviously never rocked out to "Octopus' Garden" before.

Flatt and Scruggs had a pretty lame mandolin player when they first started. He only played rhythm, never any breaks. Lester used to joke that he held it really well. He didn't really hold them back though, then hey got rid of him and got a crazy dobro player.
Quote by ViperScale
lars from metallica
John bonham from zeppelin (not cause he is bad, just cause he died =/)

Yeah, he's really holding them back.

Edit: Oddly enough, I think Pete is the weakest link in the Who because he made them lose all credibility.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
You've obviously never rocked out to "Octopus' Garden" before.

Unfortunately... guilty. but that was it, pretty much a flash in the pan for poor ringo :P
Don't get me wrong, Im a fan, just he seemed to be the "weakest" of the 4
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It's Theart you moron....and I like Dragonforce

He made a mistake you fucking moron. Seriously, big fucking deal.
Quote by BostonLP

Don't get me wrong, Im a fan, just he seemed to be the "weakest" of the 4

Yeah, probably if you compared them head to head. His solo stuff is obviously not as good as the others. But I don't think he was a weak link in the band, I think he was the perfect drummer for the job. I have never listened to the Beatles and felt like Ringo was ruining the song.
Quote by Graveworm
He made a mistake you fucking moron. Seriously, big fucking deal.

Well getting it right if you're gonna bash someone is always a good idea.

Half the people on here only bash Dragonforce cause they're on Guitar Hero/cause it's 'cool'...
Quote by vesh
the singer from dreamtheatre.... completely ruins every song....

This. This this this this this, times a billion.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by Dwardom

I like James LaBrie

Eh, hes not that bad, I can stand listening to him. I admit he is a great singer, but doesn't necessarily have much aggression in his voice. I can think of a few singers I would rather listen to with DT but hes fine.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Half the people on here only bash Dragonforce cause they're on Guitar Hero/cause it's 'cool'...

"ZP THeart from dragon force"

That is all he said. He didn't say DF sucked and nothing else.

Just STFU and GTFO, you idiot.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

1. This thread is about OBJECTIVE opinions
2. He made a small mistake
3. Most people hate DragonForce on UG cause there music sometimes gets repetitive, which it does
4. IT'S DragonForce YOU MORON!
Quote by tonedeafidiot
The drummer is good, the rhythm is average, and the lead is really good, despite the fact he never really plays anything difficult. So, yes, Pete Wentz is the worst.

How the hell is Pete the worst in Fall Out Boy? He writes the lyrics, and he's basically the face of the band.

I say Andy or Joe.
Dave Mustaine's vocals, Billie Joe/Tre/Mike from Green Day
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
The bassist for Radiohead. He can come up with some decent basslines for the music, I guess, but I saw them live, and the bassist was not solid at all. He had a lot of trouble finding the pocket and just grooving.

I was fairly disappointed.
billy talbot from neil young and crazy horse. face it hes terrible like the rest of crazy horse. its just neil
Bassist from Metallica. I mean, even they basically got rid of him on Death Magnetic.

Dave Mustaine is a great rythm guitarist, but please Dave, don't sing, get someone else to do that.

If JPJ had died rather than Bonham, Led Zeppelin probably wouldn't have called it quits. Not to say I don't think he's a good bassist or anything, but I've honestly never noticed anything awesome from him in Zep. Bonham stands out here and there though.