How to fix bad cardio problems?

I'm plenty strong, fast and agile but I get tired VERY easily.

I know the obvious responses are diet and exercise, but what I would like to know is what in those aspects are especially helpful?

e.g: what foods, what sort of exercise

Danke.
If you smoke, quit it.
If you drink, drink less.
Fruits and veg are good. Also a healthy source of protein. Not 500 eggs per day etc.

Basically a balanced healthy diet. Not too much of everythin' and not too little.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
no junk food, also, you might want to get your blood sugar levels tested. You could be diabetic and not even know! But for excerizes, just do wind sprints and run along a road with telephone poles while sprinting in between every other one.
No energy drinks. They do more harm than good. And basically what everyone else said.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
the only way to get better is to keep doing it. Start running, start slow. Try to run a little more each day and eventually you will be able to run a 5k(3 miles). After you can do that, start working on making ur 5k faster speed and you will build endurance off of that. Try swimming on off days.
If you are not breathing right, you will not get enough oxyge to your muscles. Then your muscles will not work efficiently. This can happen rather quickly. This may be your problem. Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth at a steady pace. 3 or 4 seconds in and 3 or 4 seconds out.
Quote by Kornakopia
If you are not breathing right, you will not get enough oxyge to your muscles. Then your muscles will not work efficiently. This can happen rather quickly. This may be your problem. Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth at a steady pace. 3 or 4 seconds in and 3 or 4 seconds out.

Problem...

For about as long as I can remember, only ONE of my nostrils breathes air in and out

why ?

I have no idea. Should I be worried ?
Quote by Rising
Problem...

For about as long as I can remember, only ONE of my nostrils breathes air in and out

why ?

I have no idea. Should I be worried ?

You must have aids.

Or a really big booger.