Give me a good Letter To The Editor reply for this Miley Cyrus fan...

I'm disgusted, really.. I can't believe my local magazine supports Miley Cyrus and if you look at the letters to the editor, you won't find a letter which criticises her and calls her 'fake' and 'slut ' etc.

So now, I need The Pit's help. Can someone please give me a strong reply to this loyal fan which I've been stalking for quite some time which says that MILEY CYRUS SUCKS?

Originally Sent by some crazy Miley Cyrus fan:

I strongly disagree with some websites which said Miley Cyrus doesn't have rock star potential She's an amazing actress, has 3 superb albums to her name and has also hosted the Teen Choice Awards. Personally, I don't care if she's not a rock star. A true Miley fan doesn't focus on her clothes & hair, but the life and soul of the celeb.

Proof:
http://i33.tinypic.com/16hl1na.jpg

So can anyone give me a strong reply to this crazy Miley Cyrus fan and I'll make sure the best goes to this magazine!!!!!!!

EDIT: If you see the magazine, you will find out that not even one person has commented that she is not of pure talent!!! And Ive heard nothing of rock so far from this magazine!!!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Last edited by gavz_verdikt at Sep 27, 2008,
I strongly agree with all the websites which said Miley Cyrus doesn't have rock star potential She's a shit actress, has 3 crappy albums to her disgraceful name and has also hosted the Teen Choice Awards. Personally, I don't care if she were to die. A true Miley fan doesn't focus on her clothes, hair or musical talent but the life and soul of the celeb. These people are idiots.

Good day to you sir!
you do realise that even if your write the best letter in the world they don't have to publish it. you'll have wasted your time on this insignificant matter and will only end up making yourself look like a fool.

I say 'end up' but...
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i like that song she has she (or whoever writes her songs) are good at makn words fit in places they shouldnt
You've been stalking the fan?
Tell them to just get a life, and to accept the fact that in 10/20 years time no one will recognise her name
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
You are going about this the wrong way. Search on google for the closest gun dealership. Buy a high powered rifle (many types and cal to pick from). Find the next performance she will be at. Kill her, rape her dead body, take a crap on her face, and be arrested. We will then make a thread in honor of you on UG and you will be a legend.
Quote by ViperScale
You are going about this the wrong way. Search on google for the closest gun dealership. Buy a high powered rifle (many types and cal to pick from). Find the next performance she will be at. Kill her, rape her dead body, take a crap on her face, and be arrested. We will then make a thread in honor of you on UG and you will be a legend.

To be honest, I almost hope someone does assassinate her or the jonas brothers.
The media that would come from it would be hilarious to watch.

And TS, if you did do that you WOULD become a legend
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
how would you feel if some miley cyrus fan tell you how shit, say, metallica is.

Everyone has their own opinion.

I'd say, forget it, it's that guy's problem for listening to "whinny noise"
this is a rockstar web site, cyrus is a materialist elitist scum, i would never want a younger person to like her, music is for art, not for a no telented corprate f uck
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Quote by chriskhng
how would you feel if some miley cyrus fan tell you how shit, say, metallica is.

Everyone has their own opinion.

I'd say, forget it, it's that guy's problem for listening to "whinny noise"

I would rape her. Clearly if like 3-4 year old girls like her it has nothing to do with her music and more to do with all the media hype.
Quote by gavz_verdikt
I'm disgusted, really.. I can't believe my local magazine supports Miley Cyrus and if you look at the letters to the editor, you won't find a letter which criticises her and calls her 'fake' and 'slut ' etc.

So now, I need The Pit's help. Can someone please give me a strong reply to this loyal fan which I've been stalking for quite some time which says that MILEY CYRUS SUCKS?

Proof:
http://i33.tinypic.com/16hl1na.jpg

So can anyone give me a strong reply to this crazy Miley Cyrus fan and I'll make sure the best goes to this magazine!!!!!!!

EDIT: If you see the magazine, you will find out that not even one person has commented that she is not of pure talent!!! And Ive heard nothing of rock so far from this magazine!!!

Your a stalker?
ಠ_ಠ
**** off and whine elsewhere. one of her songs is catchy.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
didnt she flop em out once?
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by jmonko
Your a stalker?

I mean, via the Letters to the Editor page. She also did some crazy love letter to Jonas Brothers and well, she seems to hit the Editors page everytime, either about some crazy band like JB or crazy singer like MC.....
Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
I mean, via the Letters to the Editor page. She also did some crazy love letter to Jonas Brothers and well, she seems to hit the Editors page everytime, either about some crazy band like JB or crazy singer like MC.....

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the magazines writes fake letters and pretends they're from loyal fans?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Did it ever occur to you that maybe the magazines writes fake letters and pretends they're from loyal fans?

You mean 40 year old adults obsessed at 12 year old kids like Jonas and Miley? Who do they wanna be then, hippies?
Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
You mean 40 year old adults obsessed at 12 year old kids like Jonas and Miley? Who do they wanna be then, hippies?

Actually, paedophiles, by that description.

But no, the magazine just writes fake fanmail which supports popular opinion or promotes controversy to gain readers. It's a pretty simple journalistic technique.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Actually, paedophiles, by that description.

But no, the magazine just writes fake fanmail which supports popular opinion or promotes controversy to gain readers. It's a pretty simple journalistic technique.

I know about that but seriously? In a city which is the most developed in Middle East and the only local English entertainment guide magazine, do you think they will write fake fanmail? Hell, they only publish 4 letters a week and we live in a city of 600,000 most probably.
Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
I know about that but seriously? In a city which is the most developed in Middle East and the only local English entertainment guide magazine, do you think they will write fake fanmail? Hell, they only publish 4 letters a week and we live in a city of 600,000 most probably.

Maybe, maybe not, I honestly have no idea.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Maybe, maybe not, I honestly have no idea.

I did give proof but its not so good. Anyways:

Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
I did give proof but its not so good. Anyways:

Yeah, we can read that