rolling stone magazine has sold out. they're not as they used to be. wanna know how i know this?
they featured the jonas brothers on their cover.
rolling stone magazine was made for good rock/classic rock/and good musicians.
jonas brothers are pop, yet they were on the COVER of rolling stone magazine.

just wondering who agrees with me?
It'll just be a load of 11 year old kids going 'ZOMG teh Jonas Bros!' and then going and buying it, but then when there's say Keith Richards of whoever they won't buy it
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
my friend boycotted the Rolling Stone when he saw the Jonas Brothers were on the cover.

EDIT: and yeah, the Rolling Stone did pretty much always suck.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Sep 27, 2008,
Quote by cam_sampbell
It'll just be a load of 11 year old kids going 'ZOMG teh Jonas Bros!' and then going and buying it, but then when there's say Keith Richards of whoever they won't buy it

and? maybe they like the Jonas bros more than Kieth Richards? wouldn't life be boring if we all liked the same thing?...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Supertait
and? maybe they like the Jonas bros more than Kieth Richards? wouldn't life be boring if we all liked the same thing?...

I was saying how they just saw the Jonas Bros and thougt they'd buy it and then forget about it, Keith Richards was the first person to come into my head
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Supertait

True.

But that said, wouldn't life be better if nobody liked the Jonas Brothers?
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
You just noticed that Rolling Stone sucks? Christ, they've already had Britney Spears on the cover. A hot Britney Spears, but still.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Jonas Brothers probably brought there way onto the cover of the magazine like every other band does.

I see no problem with it, it's how they make money...
....remind me why hasnt someone shot the JONas bros yet?.............just wondering =]
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Quote by imrickjamesn00b
What Do U Mean Sold Out??? Their A ****ing Magazine Their GOAL IS To "Sell Out"

+1, if you want to read publications that value music more than money then send away for some zines.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
They always wrote articles saying led zeppelin was a crappy band... Rolling stones mag is retarded.
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
True.

But that said, wouldn't life be better if nobody liked the Jonas Brothers?

HAHA, yeah I'll give you that one.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
i'm sorry, but people like you annoy the hell out of me.

its a business. in order to maximize the amount of magazines they sell, they are going to try to appeal to the largest audience possible, mainly by featuring POPULAR music. since the jonas brothers are popular, it only make sense that they would eventually put them on their cover.

lets face it, rolling stone magazine does not care about your personal taste in music. like i stated previously, they are in this to make money. no matter how you or others feel about the "qualifications" of a group such as the jonas brothers, if there are 25 million teenage girls in the United States that like the jonas brothers, and just might buy rolling stone magazine if it had their picture on the front of it, what do you think they are going to do?

you, my friend, just like many other people here at UG (including myself) are in the "minority". i hope you know what i mean when i say that.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by maninthebox24
You just noticed that Rolling Stone sucks? Christ, they've already had Britney Spears on the cover. A hot Britney Spears, but still.

This.

You don't actually listen to anything they say do you?

They have a knack for giving classic albums really shite reviews, too.

I haven't read one in aaaaages.
Yeah, I mean I understand the TS's view on the Jonas Bros and the situation. But Rolling Stone features stories in the music world. If they ignored/flamed the Jonas Brothers then what kinda music magazine would they be? The truth is, as much as we both may not like it, the Jonas Bros. have taken the music scene by storm.
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by imrickjamesn00b
What Do U Mean Sold Out??? Their A ****ing Magazine Their GOAL IS To "Sell Out"

+1
I have never heard a June 08er make so much sense.