I recently came across an ibanez s430 for $200. I was just wondering if this was a good deal for the guitar. I can't fine many reviews for it so I also want to know if anyone has tried one and to see what they think of it.
A Saber with SSS and a non-locking trem from the early 90s? Those are cool stuff. If it's playable, $200 for a japanese Ibanez is never a bad deal.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
A Saber with SSS and a non-locking trem from the early 90s? Those are cool stuff. If it's playable, $200 for a japanese Ibanez is never a bad deal.

Thanks, any feedback from the guitar? I was told it was made in 91. How much would it normally go for?
I really need to know if an s430 is suitable for all types of music (from metal to country i play them all) I would like a response soon because I don't want to purcahse this guitar if its not right for me however i dont want to lose a good deal.