well okay I have this blue tooth headset that doesn't work at all. I've used two different phones to try to find it and it wouldn't show up. My moms convinced that the headset is fine and that the our phones are messed up and they need to be configured right and i did step by step instructions in the manual on how to find the blue tooth and still nothing
any suggestions.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Is UG tech support?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
no its annoying cause my mom is like "both phones are broken and its not the bluetooth"
its gedtting annoying.
Quote by Stress Cow
Quote by identityxcrysis
Don't lie, you weren't.

Yes, I was.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
I was expecting a dental thread.

same here
its because bluetooth is one word
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by identityxcrysis
MOAR LIES!

What was I expecting then?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

If you do it by the book and it doesn't work, the it's broken. Simple. It's not a computer that you can fix by doing something that isn't in the manual. But yeah - it's more possible that bluetooth is broken, than two different phones being broken at the same time.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
yea but my mom is so retarded that shes omg somethings wrong with the phones we didn't set them up right and im like umm maybe the blue tooth is broken? and she just continues to bitch about it.
Quote by Stress Cow
At least you don't have to look like every other tool with a bluetooth headset now.

Enjoy your non-retarded looking head
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Dudage
At least you don't have to look like every other tool with a bluetooth headset now.

Enjoy your non-retarded looking head

no my mom needs the blue tooth since its illegal to have the phone to your ear while driving in washington
but i never use blue tooth
Quote by Stress Cow