Page 1 of 2
I never got a date but realized I wanted to go. I just never realized where to get a ticket at so I super failed. I know you pitmonkeys love it when people get busted.. I think I'll fuck up. And my school is really strict so if I get caught I might get arrested.

I'll keep you posted.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
demand pics
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
yeah just go in there naked.. dance on the stage a bit and mess up their sound system then get out of there.
Quote by Guitardude19
Go naked.

This.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
go dressed as a member of the spanish inquisition. no-one will expect it.
Quote by Twist of fate
Go up to couples during a slow song and shake your wang around

I just got the mental picture of a naked dude with a bow tie going up to a couple slow-dancing to 'Lady in Red' and slowing shaking it from side to side.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Twist of fate

Win!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
TS, you fail
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Rename some Cannibal Corpse song on your Ipod to 'SUPER AWESOME SLOW DANCE' and tell the DJ that the song you have is extremely rare, and is the perfect song for couples only.

/typical pit response
Quote by CTFOD

I just got the mental picture of a naked dude with a bow tie going up to a couple slow-dancing to 'Lady in Red' and slowing shaking it from side to side.

You have a rather vivid imagination
Quote by xstax981
Rename some Cannibal Corpse song on your Ipod to 'SUPER AWESOME SLOW DANCE' and tell the DJ that the song you have is extremely rare, and is the perfect song for couples only.

/typical pit response

this
Quote by Twist of fate
That's exactly what I was thinking of in my previous wang comment.
So he's right on the money.

Quote by xstax981

/typical pit response

do that, naked, and then start cumming blood everywhere
Call me Jack
Quote by ctb

WE HAVE A WINNAH!!

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I'm so glad highschool's over. Dude you probably won't get in, and if you do I promise you won't get arrested. Unless you infitrate the dance with a tux then strip down once you're in. But make sure you get the cannibal corpse thing goijng with the dj first. If you plan to get arrested, be remembered. And make the cop writing the report piss himself. You can't be mad at that. You will be a high school legend.
Damn you TS, why can't you be misrable by yourself? Just because you can't have fun at the dance, doesn't mean you have to ruin all the dancegoers time.
Quote by srv_king
do that, naked, and then start cumming blood everywhere

epic.
win.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by Maydin88
I'm so glad highschool's over. Dude you probably won't get in, and if you do I promise you won't get arrested. Unless you infitrate the dance with a tux then strip down once you're in. But make sure you get the cannibal corpse thing goijng with the dj first. If you plan to get arrested, be remembered. And make the cop writing the report piss himself. You can't be mad at that. You will be a high school legend.

i like you..
Go naked, put Cigaro on your iPod, get the DJ to play it, and when it goes " My **** is much bigger then yours" Just start shaking him round
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Have fun mister. Just don't get into too much trouble!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Spike everything with mescaline
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by Twist of fate

This.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Go dressed as the lion from wizard of oz. Put you tail between you legs and start humping girls.
I have a plan, but you'll need about 1,000 golf balls...
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by TechnicolorType
yeah just go in there naked.. dance on the stage a bit and mess up their sound system then get out of there.

me being a live sound engineer myself, i doubt that if you did that it would do much, most of those guys that go out there have a special board so their boss can sit at home and watch it and if he sees hes just about to mess up he takes control of the whole board or can reset the whole thing.
Quote by ctb

BUT NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by jeremessmore
one does not simply walk into homecoming!

steal 100 golfballs and throw them on the floor

homecoming is lame

EH HEM! 1000* golf balls thank you very much, and do the DJ thing but get a bunch of metal heads to start the hugest mosh pit ever!(naked of course) Make sure to film and show us but good
Page 1 of 2