I accidentally plugged my pedal and everything straight into the input of a valvking 112 and the volume was way up accidentally too...Now i can hear the feedback when i turn it on for a second then it just goes quiet, but the tubes still appear to be heated up.. sooo what'd I do?
I always got my BBE Crusher plugged straight to my input in my vk 212.
(guitar->pedal->amp)
max I accidentally put it to was 5 (almost blew my ears off cause I was freaking near...luckly my pedal was off)...haven't had problems.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
How do you accidentally put the vol all the way up? o_O
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Quote by KennethJay
How do you accidentally put the vol all the way up? o_O

His hands were quite greasy from all the bacon he ate whilst listening to Metallica's new album, DEATH MAGNETEEG!
If you really care to know, it's not my amp. And when I pulled it out of my car I didn't bother to check the knobs-I just wanted to go straight to shredding, then find the tone i wanted. I do in fact like bacon but am sure to wash my hands thoroughly before playing guitar. On the other hand, I refuse to listen to anything Metallica has put out in the last 15 years.
Get a known to work preamp tube, and start swapping them 1 by 1 in the VK. If that doesn't work, try it with the power tubes. I bet you banged around the amp to hard, and shorted a tube.

Let us know how u make out.
Quote by robshredsky
If you really care to know, it's not my amp. And when I pulled it out of my car I didn't bother to check the knobs-I just wanted to go straight to shredding, then find the tone i wanted. I do in fact like bacon but am sure to wash my hands thoroughly before playing guitar. On the other hand, I refuse to listen to anything Metallica has put out in the last 15 years.

I do agree with you on that part at the end. I don't REFUSE to, like if I was tied to a chair forced to smell someones feet and listen to them I wouldn't go "AHHH!! TURN THE MUSIC OFF!".

Bacon is AWESOME!
Quote by leadfootdriver
Get a known to work preamp tube, and start swapping them 1 by 1 in the VK. If that doesn't work, try it with the power tubes. I bet you banged around the amp to hard, and shorted a tube.

Let us know how u make out.

Banged it around? As in what? Putting roughly or something? I'm not quite sure what you mean, but it worked for the second I plugged it in, then something happened....
Quote by robshredsky
Banged it around? As in what? Putting roughly or something? I'm not quite sure what you mean, but it worked for the second I plugged it in, then something happened....

BTW, the more shit you run through an amp (pedals, ect... ) the harder you run the preamp tubes. Especially distortion boxes, and volume pedals.

Try swapping out tubes to find a bad one.
Quote by leadfootdriver
BTW, the more shit you run through an amp (pedals, ect... ) the harder you run the preamp tubes. Especially distortion boxes, and volume pedals.

Try swapping out tubes to find a bad one.

Oh ok thanks, so i definitely blew somethin then?