Ok so my friend had this amazing idea...

Make a musical out of a W/IFS album....

How awesome would that be?

Tell me what you guys think, and suggest what album you think we should do if you want.
If this thread doesn't get flamed I'm leaving the punk forum.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
It'd be a pretty bad musical. Bad soundtrack. Not a great story. Stick with THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE show... for real.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by bman10030
Ok so my friend had this amazing idea...

Make a musical out of a W/IFS album....

How awesome would that be?

Tell me what you guys think, and suggest what album you think we should do if you want.

They already did that. They have an album called "The True Story of the Bridgewater Astral League" which was a play they wrote and preformed in their home town.

Tell your friend to start doing some freaking research.

Oh, and I saw W/IFS on Tuesday. Simply incredible. They still put on one of the best live shows I've seen.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by lavazza
or a musical with Casualties songs.........I wrote the dialogues:

person 1: You want ´nother 40oz
Greek choir in the back: 40oz 40 oz 40oz Casualteeeeees
person 2: Cheers. Dis is for da punx.

Gave you love gave you heart...........
The conflict could be the corner where they hang out on is being taken over by rednecks and scene kids.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm not saying make a musical just to make one.

And we were gonna make it out of red-eyed soul.

"Just listen to that and tell me it doesn't sound like a musical" is what my friend told me and I agree.
Quote by lavazza
or a musical with Casualties songs.........I wrote the dialogues:

person 1: You want ´nother 40oz
Greek choir in the back: 40oz 40 oz 40oz Casualteeeeees
person 2: Cheers. Dis is for da punx.

Gave you love gave you heart...........

Lmao.

That's a good idea, I'll consider it.

The problem is it needs to be school appropriate.

Bringing punk to the abercrombie-clad paramore/akon listening suburban clones at that hellhole would really stir things up.
Quote by bman10030
I'm not saying make a musical just to make one.

And we were gonna make it out of red-eyed soul.

"Just listen to that and tell me it doesn't sound like a musical" is what my friend told me and I agree.

is this friend my brother, by any chance?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by crustyreed
****ing algonquinites taking over!

oh crusty...

don't you live in like hoffman or barrington or something like that? like 15 minutes from me?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Just the best party
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by lavazza
UG is becoming a chicag incest hole......I bet you have all the very same second name

ouch...

there are more people from virgina than chicago...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

yeah barrington. honestly one day when i figure out where the library is i'm going to walk in and look for you ask around and be like ''well some guy named mike got me pregnant, can i talk to him?''
Quote by crustyreed
yeah barrington. honestly one day when i figure out where the library is i'm going to walk in and look for you ask around and be like ''well some guy named mike got me pregnant, can i talk to him?''

but i don't work in the library... I drive the van around...and pick up books...and the library is by 59 and 14.

I have come to hate barrington recently...mostly cause I go pick up books at the south barrington park district and they are all soccer mom bitches that go there...
Quote by BrianApocalypse