Right here in the warranty it says

What does this warranty not cover? Any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, exposure to heat,[...], or an act of God (such as a flood) are not covered.
thats on pretty much everythings warranty. its even in the the iTunes end user agreement in for some reason haha
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
poor athiests who read that evertime they go through a warranty.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
It's an expression. A very common one.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Ha, that's funny.

It doesn't matter, though. You could literally cut the cable in half, and GC would replace it.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
It's realy not funny....It's just a term that insurance/warrentys use to describe natural disaster type things.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker
It's realy not funny....It's just a term that insurance/warrentys use to describe natural disaster type things.

It is funny because everyone with a functioning brain knows that God does not cause floods
Quote by area5x1
It is funny because everyone with a functioning brain knows that God does not cause floods

Exactly. Oprah does. Don't ask me how. She just does.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

When I signed the liability form for a band trip to Virginia, it said we could not sue for acts of God either.

Unrelated: Why does everybody make such a big deal about Monster Cables? I'm not saying I don't like them or they're terrible, I'm seriously wondering what makes these cables stand out above the rest?
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90

God God God God.

God God God God.

Jesus titty****ing christ what a dumb thing to point out.

I honestly don't find the humor in pointing out the fact that a statement, often used not only on warranty forms, but in insurance contracts and court agreements, draws the need to call a company 'religious'

Furthermore, if you like their products, would you stop buying them because the company is religious?

I really don't get the point of this thread.

Can someone explain it to me?
Quote by imgooley

God God God God.

God God God God.

Jesus titty****ing christ what a dumb thing to point out.

I honestly don't find the humor in pointing out the fact that a statement, often used not only on warranty forms, but in insurance contracts and court agreements, draws the need to call a company 'religious'

Furthermore, if you like their products, would you stop buying them because the company is religious?

I really don't get the point of this thread.

Can someone explain it to me?

+1... granted, most people on this board are at the age they think they know everything and/or think it's cool to be atheist, but whatever. Not to mention Act of God is a LEGAL term for a naturally occurring, unavoidable event. Would it be nicer for you to put Act of Mother nature?
Quote by CJRocker
Would it be nicer for you to put Act of Mother nature?

No, because that would be acknowledging the fact that there is an inexplicable omnipotent force in the Universe
Quote by E V H 5150
When I signed the liability form for a band trip to Virginia, it said we could not sue for acts of God either.

Unrelated: Why does everybody make such a big deal about Monster Cables? I'm not saying I don't like them or they're terrible, I'm seriously wondering what makes these cables stand out above the rest?

not to hijack the thread, but When did you take a band trip to Virigina? I took one earlier this year in the Spring (During April) to Williamsburg, it was done by Feista-Val.

anyways back on topic, they're just trying to make it seem like they have a huge extensive warranty, although they do make it so things like you cutting them in half or setting them on fire, or being hit by an act of god aren't covered by it.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Quote by clayonfire
like you cutting them in half or setting them on fire, or being hit by an act of god aren't covered by it.

WTF is that, a Jesus backhand slap??

guys, it's just legal jargon.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
WTF is that, a Jesus backhand slap??

Gotta keep the Hand of God strong
Quote by imgooley
Gotta keep the Hand of God strong

i prefer to keep my pimp hand strong, but yes, God will do.

i wonder. if God commands me to cut my monster cable, would it still be covered?
or is that only if God reminded me to keep my receipt too.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565

i wonder. if God commands me to cut my monster cable, would it still be covered?
or is that only if God reminded me to keep my receipt too.

As long as God didn't cut the cable, you should be fine.

On the other note...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
A big ass picture

+1

This thread oughta be closed.

Don't be hatin on the atheists because some kids do it just to be cool.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
And God saw this thread and said 'let it be closed' and it was closed.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure