im lookin for a guitar that can deal out some punk and metal. it has to be a fixed bridge cause im tired of dealing with my floating trem on my ibanez. i like the look of the rg's but they dont offer many fixed bridge styles. i wouldn't mind the noodles sig guitar either but im not sure if its hard to find. id like a nice clean sound too so no emgs plz.
my current guitars are in my sig and im sellin the giger and the esp.
i play nofx, offspring, metallica, a7x, foo fighters, goldfinger, rise against, stp, sum 41, SoaD just to name a few. any suggestions. and if u can, post pics
My Gear...
Fender Deluxe Fat Strat
Fernandes Retrorocket
Epiphone G400
Blackstar HT-5c
Blackstar HT Club 40
Budget? I would say, a les paul or sg..

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

600-700
My Gear...
Fender Deluxe Fat Strat
Fernandes Retrorocket
Epiphone G400
Blackstar HT-5c
Blackstar HT Club 40
You might want to consider a Schecter. They have very solid hard-tail models, most of which have EMG's. I'm buying a C1 Hellraiser very soon, and thats about 700. It plays really well and has active EMG's with a coil tap so it sounds good clean and REALLY good heavy
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Last edited by Snake™ at Sep 27, 2008,
would it be wise to just change my esp's pickups to seymore duncans or something(im not sure which pickups are good...)
My Gear...
Fender Deluxe Fat Strat
Fernandes Retrorocket
Epiphone G400
Blackstar HT-5c
Blackstar HT Club 40
Quote by someguy27
would it be wise to just change my esp's pickups to seymore duncans or something(im not sure which pickups are good...)

well if you like the guitar, it would be wise. Duncans are great pickups, the jb/jazz combo is very common.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker