An attempt to pay homage to the Great Son House.

I love this song so much.

Anyway, it's acoustic, with vocals.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/imgooley/music/all/play424445

C4C as always.
Sounds a lot clearer than the others. Great slidework Goolz.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
hey, i almost never check out profile clips cause aol wont load them.
but just for you i went on firefox.
gotta say, glad i did. maybe it's my mood but, you sound good, and it fits my mood tonight.

thanks for the song.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Thanks, Jenny, and thanks Greg.

I've tried to record this song before, but without a real mic, it's hard to do acoustic work. I can honestly say I was pleased with the results.
Hi,

You really got the blues man! That's some good slide guitar.. Only I had the impression that your guitar was a little out of tune in the first place, but it could be the sliding imperfections, which everybody has.. You're a lot better than me at it
Your voice is really nice, deep and bluesy in a way i like it!
You did a very good job on this one overall.. Cheers!

Crit my new cover please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=966595
And if you want, you can check out my other records in my profile..

Cheers!
ZeG
The guitar was very very good, the slide work gave it a classic blues style, almost had a very Robert Johnson feel to it, and believe me, that's a compliment . The vocals started out kinda rough, but then picked up later on into the song, I would say try to add a little more dynamics and range in your voice, but overall, I was very satisfied with this. A solid performance.
Quote by swgb24
The guitar was very very good, the slide work gave it a classic blues style, almost had a very Robert Johnson feel to it, and believe me, that's a compliment . The vocals started out kinda rough, but then picked up later on into the song, I would say try to add a little more dynamics and range in your voice, but overall, I was very satisfied with this. A solid performance.

Son House taught Robert Johnson to play the goddamn guitar!

Good job Goolz, I enjoyed it.

And your vocals were better than usual, but they still need a little more practice.
Quote by ze monsta

And your vocals were better than usual, but they still need a little more practice.

What should I work on?