Page 1 of 5
So I was innocently sitting in my room, starting my dreadlocks. I had my hair sectioned and my flea-comb in and starting the first one and my mom comes down and goes, "WTF?!". And I was all, "Woooooah, calm."

Anyways, at dinner, my dad said that if I got dreadlocks then I wouldnt have a job at his store anymore. The basis is that I'm a delivery person and it would scare customers.

Anybody have some pictures of respectable looking people in dreadlocks so I can attempt to make my case as to why I shouldn't lost my job?
There was this guy I went to school with who had dreads, and he nearly got valedictorian. Sue your parents for discrimination.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be as cool as this guy.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ViperScale

HAHA i saw jesus and i was like.. ok that could work.. and then i got down to this guy's post and just lol'ed really hard XD
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Some of you dont know what dreadlocks are. The little john picture and the snoop dogg picture dont have dreadlocks. Thats just tightly braided hair.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by GuitarNinja12
Some of you dont know what dreadlocks are. The little john picture and the snoop dogg picture dont have dreadlocks. Thats just tightly braided hair.

Cornrows really....Which are still awesome. I had em' before....Hurt like hell getting them in...
Quote by RU Experienced?

He looks like someone i could trust to babysit my baby sister.
if you're white, and dont have really frizzy hair, you do not want dreads. I had em for about 6 months. They're sooooooooo much work. If you want them to look nice anyways
Side Show Bob!
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.

i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Last edited by mikeyElite at Sep 27, 2008,
Quote by ViperScale

lol

Quote by Silverstein14

whoa

"But first...are you...experienced?"

Donkeys and dogs are quite respectable.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by thrashing moles
if you're white, and dont have really frizzy hair, you do not want dreads. I had em for about 6 months. They're sooooooooo much work. If you want them to look nice anyways

I do have really frizzy hair. Just by going to sleep, I always wake up with half dreads formed anyways. And sometimes in the summer (lack of showers etc.) I start forming Neglect dreads anyways. So I figure if I'm going to have them they may as well be real, decent-looking ones.
This is me:

Since having dreads, I have applied for 2 jobs and gotten both of them. One was in a kitchen at a high class restaurant and the other as a sales rep at Canadian Tire. Tell them to suck it up. Nowadays dreads can be easily washed and can be just as sanitary as regular hair. People need to grow up and realize that there really shouldn't be anything offensive about them.

One of the keys, however, is to get a snazzy beanie that helps make you look that much more professional:

Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by Silverstein14
Lol it looks like the one person in that pic is holding their camera backwards

hmmm no it doesn't? I see 3 screens facing us which means the lens is on the other side.
Quote by Silverstein14
That's lil Wayne. His fan based is actually 85% 14 year old girls.

A trustworthy fellow indeed, 14 year old girls know whats best for them and society.
this guy
Attachments:
ROBZOMBIE.jpg
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
I'm about to get dreads to dude! I just can't decide if I want to back comb or neglect and be more patient.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
homeade PRS and tele
Marshall 100 watt plexi
thd hot plate
B-52 gold series cab
Boss NS-2, DD20
(soon) keeley modded Ibanez TS9DX turbo tubescreamer
I'm about to get dreads too dude! I just can't decide if I want to back comb or neglect and be more patient.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
homeade PRS and tele
Marshall 100 watt plexi
thd hot plate
B-52 gold series cab
Boss NS-2, DD20
(soon) keeley modded Ibanez TS9DX turbo tubescreamer
Quote by mastodonovan
I'm about to get dreads to dude! I just can't decide if I want to back comb or neglect and be more patient.

Backcomb them dude. If you neglect your hair the dreads will look anything but cool lol. I have two dreads in my regular hair right now, and I want to go all dreads. I basicly have to wait until I can get a different job, or no job, because for 3 or 4 months my hair is going to look a little crazy, what with all the backcombing.
We're only strays.
if you look up about dreads, there supposed to be religious statement in the Rastafarian religion. it shows a lot of meanings, IE faith in God, faith in yourself and a symbol of the lion (God) and a lot of others.
guys almost all of these pictures here have people pictured that look like street trash, no offense to the dude that posted IRL pics
I'm Steve
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
guys almost all of these pictures here have people pictured that look like street trash, no offense to the dude that posted IRL pics

LOL

Yeah it's pretty awesome. Here's my contribution:
We're only strays.
Page 1 of 5