so were at a football game (im in the band)and during 3rd quarter that me and my 2 friends were going to go to my house caus my parents were having a party, eat and then go to my other friends house, she lives up the street about half mile. so the games over and we change and i called my friends to see whare they were and they said they were outside waiting so i walked out side it took no more than 45seconds. and thare gone so i called them and my friend was like yea we left caus we had to do stuff. i sad ok then can you stop at my house to pick me up on you way up and he was like yea thats cool. then i went home and sent him a text asking whare are you guys and about a minute later i got a text back that said were already thare just walk up wtf!? so i sad no im to tired (now i am pissed at them and dont want to chill with them) anyway my night is ruined and now im sitting at home doing nothng what should i do?
Last edited by jimy931 at Sep 27, 2008,
you can always fap... the night is still young!!!
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
k, koo.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
You are an idiot.

Just walk up there.

They told you what to do, but you're too tired, so you come here and whinge to us.

You are an idiot.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Sucker punch your friends in the gut, seriously, they'll be too surprised to hit you back and they'll get the message. Works every time...
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
They probably ditched you because you spell "where" and "there" with a's...
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by Moose45
k, koo.

Mods need to start banning this shit.

OP your story is illegible.
go there NOW or youll live in regret for being a stupid pussy
(signature removed, please choose another)
and i wonder why you got ditched......

when i got ditched my friends left me in the middle of the city 25 minutes from home with no bus for another hour and a half.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I Am Completely Interested In This Story.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Dont be a sourcrout, and get yo azz out dur foo
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
im not walking up thare caus if i do i am gana punch the one in the face and i dont wana start anything
Quote by LasPlagas
Oh my God! That's the coolest ****ing story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?

Fixed
Quote by ViperScale
maybe they are trying to give you a hint or something....

no caus the 2 of them pull stuff like this all the time
Quote by jimy931

*facepalm*......exactly.
Quote by jimy931

because they dont really like you?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Silverstein14
So for some reason this time you are extra pissed/surprised/ wait why the **** would you still hangout with them? This whole story is a losing battle for you sir.

yea its the first time its been directed to me so thats why im pissed even though i shouldnt be... i shouldnt have been so surprised
Quote by Silverstein14
I bet there's a serious amount of tang waiting to be had at said party lulz
Oh are they serving that drink the astronauts drink? :P
Quote by jimy931

Well... from personal experience. When there is a person me and my friends don't want to hang out with anymore we tend to do these types of things. You know let them down easy instead of coming out and saying leave us the F*#( alone you idiot.

(well really just one guy we did this to because he got so screwed up on drugs and his insecurity that it drove us nuts)
Quote by aradine
and i wonder why you got ditched......

when i got ditched my friends left me in the middle of the city 25 minutes from home with no bus for another hour and a half.

Soooo you didn't walk home in 25 minutes and save all that time?
Quote by JeanMi36
The little toe is one fragile motherfuc*er.