I noticed most of my topics are about floyd roses xD.

Anywho, I hate black hardware. Espcially if the black hardware is a floyd rose.

How do I clean the dust stuck between the crevices? Will a shot of air work? WD-40? Cloth?

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Short puffs of canned air work fine, but be sure to keep the can upright to keep from spraying your guitar with super cold liquid.

For problem spots where it seems like the gunk might be caked on and air isn't working, use an old, soft-bristled toothbrush.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Don't use a lubricant (WD-40) all that will do is attract particles. I'd try the shot of air, and maybe a nylon brush.
yeah i agree with the toothbrush method, never used it on my bridge but it works for the nut and around the pickups and the whole neck
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
If you have some sort of Air Compressor and a hose taht goes with it just use that, hold the tip though as to not cause any damage.
I have this air compressor in my barn we use for all sorts of things... It's like a huge amount of pressure, I used it to clean my friends guitar (we were kinda ****ing around ) and it was like super clean.

If you don't have a huge air compressor though use a tiny can (but keep it upright as mentioned before) and use a soft toothbrush for the other stuff.
I'm jealous about the fact you have a barn o_o. I live in a cruddy apartment in NYC. Thanks for the tips, now I need to head to the hardware store tomorrow, and buy a new toothbrush.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by DotSick
I'm jealous about the fact you have a barn o_o. I live in a cruddy apartment in NYC. Thanks for the tips, now I need to head to the hardware store tomorrow, and buy a new toothbrush.

Haha I live out kinda in the sticks, in mid-oiho. It's nice. I've been to the city and I love it but I couldn't stand living there. We have a cabin in montana too that's about an hour drive away from a city of maybe 20,000 people and that's a decent city out there. It's great.

No one ever yells at you for having your amp at 11 out there
with a fine brush, like the ones you paint with.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Yep. Air compressor works like a charm when it comes to dust cleaning.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R