Hey there UGers, Just a quick question to anyone who owns a Bugera 6260, or just knows the answer to this one.

On the 6260/6262 heads, is the crunch feature on the clean channel footswitchable?

I've been fiddling around and contemplating buying a bugera head because the high gain tones on them just kick so much ass, but when I tried the 6260 out in the store, I didn't have a footswicth and stupidly forgot to ask, and of course when I went back to check a couple of days later, someone had bought the amp already.

So yeah, is the crunch feature footswitchable to allow switching between clean, crunch and lead without pushing buttons on the amp. If not, then I reckon I'll go for the 333.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.
I know there's a Bugera thread but I couldn't find anything in there.
I just sifted through the manual a bit and it seems the footswitch has a button to activate the clean/crunch channel, so I'd guess no, you can't choose between the two.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
The crunch channel is only avaiable by manually pushing the button for it.
And the 6260's kick ass.
im loving mine.
The 626X's are two channel amps, so you either have crunch/lead or clean/lead.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
The 626X's are two channel amps, so you either have crunch/lead or clean/lead.

Yeah, I figured that might be the case. It's just I've been recording my band's EP through a mate's 5150, where the crunch feature on the clean channel is footswitchable, effectively giving 3 channels (well, 3 seperate sounds anyway) all accessible from the footswitch. And I thought that since the 626X series are basically 5150 clones, they might have that feature, ahhh well. Looks like the 333 is the front runner.