Great propaganda-ish video from '36. Just watched it recently and it was actually really funny. The entire time their saying its worse then heroin and coke and that it causes "incurable insanity". If you haven't seen it, I suggest watching it.

fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#q=reefer%20madness&emb=0">fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#q=reefer%20madness&emb=0">http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=google&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#q=reefer%20madness&emb=0

Theres the link ^_^!
Last edited by Guitarfreak217 at Sep 28, 2008,
I like duck and cover, but I have never seen reefer madness..
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I like duck and cover, but I have never seen reefer madness..

Duck and Cover's great, we had to watch it in history class. I've heard great things about Reefer Madness, but I haven't watched it yet.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Haha I love this one... It's so ridiculous. I watched the best documentary on weed/drugs (I can't remember if it was on both or just weed...haha I wonder why) last year, it was amazing. (This was in it, when they were talking about the 1930ishes.)
Watching it right now, it's pretty funny.

I don't do drugs, but damn, hiding it in the heels of your shoe and in your watch? That's clever...
i saw this in summerschool in my world history class, i thought it was funny

oh, and they constantly misspelled marijuana

the same thing could of happened if they didnt smoke D:
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by xyz66
i saw this in summerschool in my world history class, i thought it was funny

oh, and they constantly misspelled marijuana

the same thing could of happened if they didnt smoke D:

Worse. They apparently spelled it phonetically because they felt their target audience was too stupid to pronounce marijuana.
Quote by Tire Me.
I suggest watching totally baked.

That's awesome! Too bad I don't know any potheads to show this movie to.