See, pit, I was surfing on Yahoo Answers and this one user was all like "You are such a douche. I am calling you a douche in front of your face. How do you like that?"

Since his email isn't shown how do I get revenge and obtain lulz?

Thank you!
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
You don't!
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Aww but I don't want to grow up.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Yes. I am super serious.
Quote by MuffinMan

Quote by Kensai
gotta go type an elaborate spam email, hit alt+f4 (i think its twice in a row, cant remember), and hit send/reply or whatever. if u dont have his email though then ur skrewed.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Guys, your forgetting a vital detail here; The internet is serious fucking business.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Try to seduce him as a girl, get his IP adress and threaten him with a chainsaw.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by titsmcgee852
Guys, your forgetting a vital detail here; The internet is serious fucking business.

This man speaks the truth even with his badly corrupted memes
Quote by MuffinMan

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Cowslayer
Yes. I am super serious.

*puts on Al Gore voice*
I AM SUPER SERIAL!
*walks off and lolz*
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Cowslayer
This man speaks the truth even with his badly corrupted memes

I use whatever medium i can to get the truth across.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Spamwise
I have a better question. Why are you using Yahoo Answers?

Well because

Quote by MuffinMan

Quote by Kensai
If that's the worst you've gotten hated on over the internet, thats sad cuz you haven't seen anything yet. Play some Call of Duty 4 and post a couple videos of an "Emo" Band on Youtube then you'll really have some fun.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
hey

Well said.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
We cannot stand for this!

I must study Computer Science III so I can be like Mike Sandy
Quote by MuffinMan

Quote by Kensai
just find out where he lives, go to his house, punch him in the face and feel good.

or do it my way......

hire a really big truck, get your band(if you have one), set up inside the truck, drive to his house, drop down the side cover of the truck and play "FLESH COUTURE" by THE RED SHORE untill the brutality gets too much for him to handle and his ears bleed as he begs for forgiveness and mercy.

then you really put the knife in and play "ARCANA HERETICAE" by BEHEMOTH!@

that will make this mother ****er cry!
haha this dudes a genious i wont let you get revenge
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Yahoo answers is the worst place to find answers.

Like this one question someone had:

Q: "I want to play electric guitar and I saw this 'Starcaster by Fender' at target. Should i get it?"

A: "I have rock band and the controller says 'fender stratocaster' which is probably a misspelling of 'starcaster' so get it so you can be in a band!"

Quote by tonedeafidiot
DANG IT! That's like the 3 freaking time today I've made an idiot of myself!
Quote by CGC002

Like this one question someone had:

Q: "I want to play electric guitar and I saw this 'Starcaster by Fender' at target. Should i get it?"

A: "I have rock band and the controller says 'fender stratocaster' which is probably a misspelling of 'starcaster' so get it so you can be in a band!"

lol!! bringmethedeath, can we get a link to your yahoo question?
Quote by CGC002

correction - second worse place
Quote by bringmethedeath
just find out where he lives, go to his house, punch him in the face and feel good.

or do it my way......

hire a really big truck, get your band(if you have one), set up inside the truck, drive to his house, drop down the side cover of the truck and play "FLESH COUTURE" by THE RED SHORE untill the brutality gets too much for him to handle and his ears bleed as he begs for forgiveness and mercy.

then you really put the knife in and play "ARCANA HERETICAE" by BEHEMOTH!@

that will make this mother ****er cry!

Dude, your so metal!

/sarcasm
You stole my Overture