Page 1 of 4
Hello UG. 20 year old virgin here. Question for you:

I've gotten several chances to have sex this year, no strings attached. Pure hit it and quit it. The only thing is, I'm not all that attracted to these girls. They could possibly be considered somewhat cute with the right kind of eyes... hefty, though. My friends tell me they're mildly doable... but meh..

Anyway, should I go for it?

I'm no model or anything, but I'm moderately attractive I suppose and in good shape. I have no charisma whatsoever with girls, but I know I could do better. Thing is, if I keep my standards I probably won't get laid for a while, until I get the guts to really try and get into a girls pants.

Should I go for it as "practice"?
And I mean that in the best possible way.
you speak of these ladies as if they are mere pieces of meat with no other purpose than to be utilized by you as and when you see fit...

yeah go for it mate. every holes a goal.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
yeah dude...or fap in the same room as a girl..
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
do it or die
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Survivalism

Is it Dumbass Question Day?

yes.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Indeed.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Just do it man, it's not going to hurt. And evidently you lack some confidence, so getting layed with help you with that.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
No.

I usually stand by my "vagoo is vagoo" advice, but you've already gone 20 years without sex, you might as well wait a few extra to do it with someone you're actually attracted to.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
no

when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Quote by StuntPenguin007
Well as long as your married to them, its just fine, but everyone knows you cant have sex before marriage.

i lold

were adam and eve ever married in the bible?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
*shakes head and leaves*
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by Supertait
you speak of these ladies as if they are mere pieces of meat with no other purpose than to be utilized by you as and when you see fit...

yeah go for it mate. every holes a goal.

I thought you were going to be all noble there. Then you returned to the land of reason. Hit it, TS.
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day

sig'd

Quote by Doppelgänger
No.

I usually stand by my "vagoo is vagoo" advice, but you've already gone 20 years without sex, you might as well wait a few extra to do it with someone you're actually attracted to.

+1

This man speaks the truth
I'd go with yes. Fat chicks need lovin' too.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
To be honest, I'm quite surprised at you, pit. ****ing fat chicks? Sheesh, I guess you're right.

Unfortunately, my deep seeded trust and vulnerability issues will probably get the better of me, and I'll go on like this forever.
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
To be honest, I'm quite surprised at you, pit. ****ing fat chicks? Sheesh, I guess you're right.

Unfortunately, my deep seeded trust and vulnerability issues will probably get the better of me, and I'll go on like this forever.

...just as did my love, Lenore. Quoth the raven...

nevermore.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
no

One of the very few times I agree with this man.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Do them all at once.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
sex feels good, it makes you happy. unless you want to obey the Law of God mumbo jumbo, then i'd say do it. i understand where you are coming from, but again, unless you are living yoru life the christian way, then its not gonna hurt to try....unless you get an std or she has a hampster hiding in there.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Fape them like they've never been faped before.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I want to know how you came accross the opportunity.

I think I'm going to have to say no here... I mean, it comes down to whether or not you want to have a memorable moment to cherish forever or just a quick "ok, this will get rid of my virginity quickly". Maybe you want until you find the right girl who you are actually attracted to?

My opinion, anyway. Don't come to the pit with questions like this. You won't really get anything other than ridiculous answers.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by syk3d
Don't come to the pit with questions like this. You won't really get anything other than ridiculous answers.

This man speaketh the truth. Eth.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by syk3d
I want to know how you came accross the oppotunity.

I think I'm going to have to say no here... I mean, it comes down to whether or not you want to have a memorable moment to cherish forever or just a quick "ok, this will get rid of my virginity quickly". Maybe you want until you find the right girl who you are actually attracted to?

My opinion, anyway. Don't come to the pit with questions like this. You won't really get anything other than ridiculous answers.

nothing really special... one girl told my friend she really liked me... then she asked me our via myspace twice... i never responded... feel kinda bad. not a total "hit it and quit it" but she's like 4 or 5 years older than me, so I expect it was more of a sex thing... idk.

others: I went to this girl I knows house, smoked weed and drank. girl pretty much told me she wanted to **** me, I said no.

the girl whos house I went to flirts with me all the time and jokingly says she'd **** me, but she's kind of a slut so I'm pretty sure she would.

tmi probably, but you asked.
I'd say yes.
So then, when you do someone with meaning, you aren't completely rubbish.
Member of the Laney Cult
Yeah, no worries.

I still think that if you're not attracted to them then it wont hurt if you pass them up. I think you should wait for someone who you would like to lose it to, not just a quick screw.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Page 1 of 4