I haven't seen a thread like this before and I'm generally curious. Post photos of the deodorant that you use and a reason why.

I've been using Lynx Dry for about 3 months now, been the best i've ever used. Summers coming so im wondering how it will hold up.

I use the roll-on version for at home and keep the spray with me in my school bag.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
AXE Vice

and deo is no perfume, though real men do use perfume. I like using Ferrari Passion (commercial, but really good) or Boss perfumes.
^ that looks like the deodorant on the bilboards in tomclancy rainbow six vegas two........
but i use dove green tea and cucumber. smells purdy and works.
Blackstar HT 5
George Dennis Spitfire 2x10
LTD GL 200M
Agile Ghost III
Warmoth SSS Tele with Floyd Rose
Ibanez Artcore AM73
I <3 Arcade Fire, Rainbow, Dungen, Muse, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Kate Bush etc.
ROCK OPERA!!
UG Rock Opera tracks
Why spend like 30 € or whatever on a deodorant when you can buy one for much less? As long as it keeps the smell away I don't care what brand I use.
nivea dry impact ... thats the only way to roll
it actually stops you from sweating
Quote by Samgar2
AXE Vice

and deo is no perfume, though real men do use perfume. I like using Ferrari Passion (commercial, but really good) or Boss perfumes.

That would be called COLOGNE.

I use Old Spice Red Zone (SHOW TIME FLAVOR!).
Can't find a picture.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
You noob, nothern hemisphere is where it's at. Summer belongs in july/august. Get a CALENDER.
Who uses spray deoderant? Jesus you guy's have a lot to learn.
I don't remember what mine's called though, I think it's blue. Anyways, it smells good.
And don't use antiperspirant, it gives you cancer.

S hit, I just remembered I wanted to move to Australia...
...Irony wins the day.
Last edited by tona_107 at Sep 28, 2008,
Degree.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Gillette...Purely because it's the best a man can get, ya know??
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by HighPotency

This because i like the smell and it lasts a helluva lot longer than the spray and also doesn't stink up the entire city.

I use some sort of axe dry for the same reasons, don't know if it's that exact same one though.
Quote by tona_107
By the way, if you use spray you're an obnoxious tool.

God, I hate it when some fucking idiot decides to spray axe in the hallways.
Arm and hammer, cheap and its the best I've ever used, including all the overpriced axe and tag and whatnot
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing