What are the rules in discussing these sort of things? I donated twenty dollars to the United Nations but I don't want to go around harrasing my friends about it..Yet I don't want to my friends to not know that I donated money to charity.
I donate money because it's a good thing to do, not so I could brag to my friends about it like a douchebag.
Quote by Southside_RS
What are the rules in discussing these sort of things? I donated twenty dollars to the United Nations but I don't want to go around harrasing my friends about it..Yet I don't want to my friends to not know that I donated money to charity.

The UN? Are you kidding me? The biggest money wasting organization in the history of mankind and you donate them money? You couldn't have donated to the Red Cross? I am starting to hate Sept 08ers more and more.
So, your wondering how to feed your ego in a way that makes it look like you're not a douche? Sorry, but i refuse to help you.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by tonedeafidiot
The UN? Are you kidding me? The biggest money wasting organization in the history of mankind and you donate them money? You couldn't have donated to the Red Cross? I am starting to hate Sept 08ers more and more.

Should have donated to the IMF like the rest of us!

...right?
----->
Quote by InvaderTSN
I donate money because it's a good thing to do, not so I could brag to my friends about it like a douchebag.
<-----
Donating's good and all... but just to impress your friends? AND to the UN?
Double fail.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Agreed with everyone else. If you want to donate, donate to Oxfam or the Red Cross or Save The Children or any organisation that deserves it. Not a money-waster like the UN.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales