Page 1 of 2
I was just playing a poker game on that stupid myspace app, and I'd been sucking cuz I'm not very good at poker, but I ran up on a full house and was leading everyone along nicely, we were on the river..... and then...... "FUCK! the damn thing says some shit about being disconnected!

damnit.....

reminds me of a while back I was playing bloons tower defense, I was on level 49 (there are 50 levels) and hurricane Ike say "Denied!" and the electricity went out! I sat there in the dark fuming for about 5 minutes before I got up to find a flashlight.

what you got?
After spending about three hours doing something in Oblivion, glitch happened and I had to go back to my previous save.
I threw my controller at the wall a lot when I played F-Zero GX.

I still don't think I've finished it yet. =/

I haven't had any rages stemming from glitches, though.
Playing American Wasteland, I'd bail on a 100 million combo and chuck my computer at the floor.
Ninja Gaiden and NG Black for Xbox, as well as NG2 for 360.

Throughout the entire thing, I broke a 360 controller, and an Xbox controller.

If any of you have played it, you'd know why. Those games brings the worst out in you D=.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by Doppelgänger

haha, that game is brutal

i finished all the grand prix's on the hardest difficulty but some of the the story mode levels are just insane
always used to happen to me playing FFXVII. i would play for hours, and i was always too damn cocky to save it, so i would go to eat dinner, come back and find my playstation overheated.

not fun times at all
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
I got hacked when playing Diablo 2... Twice.
Once when I was arounf level 30. Nothing of value was lost.
Once more when I was roughly 95 - 98. I lost a couple of Hex runes and a Vampire Gaze among other things.
God, I loved that game.
Quote by shadowsoldier08
always used to happen to me playing FFXVII. i would play for hours, and i was always too damn cocky to save it, so i would go to eat dinner, come back and find my playstation overheated.

not fun times at all

You mean FFVII? Final Fantasy 17 doesn't exist quite yet...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Tony Hawk's Underground caused me to nearly break my fist. Eric Sparrow is the most bullshit boss battle in history.
Quote by HighPotency
GH 3, failing Raining Blood like, 13 times in a row. And failing the final boss battle like 5 times in a row.

Dude, I completely forgot about GH3. The entire expert difficulty was BS. Too many notes, 3 finger chords on one finger power chords (not even joking), and a final boss 2000X harder than the others. It's like the game wants you to hate it.
Quote by bucketned
The Game always kills me

which reminds me
I lost.

Damn you

I get pissed a lot when playing video games. Particularly "I Wanna Be The Guy". A LOT of frustrating trial-and-error there.

Also, EVERY goddamn time I play Monopoly. That game never ends in happiness.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by Doppelgänger

That game is the most difficult game every created.

I love it the death but it is damn near impossible.
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
When I Cant Play 2 Minutes Without The Game ****ing Crashing!

I see UG disabled the capslock feature...
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Survivalism
Tony Hawk's Underground caused me to nearly break my fist. Eric Sparrow is the most bullshit boss battle in history.

OMFG first time i played slam city jam i did it first go, then the second time, i couldnt ****ing follow his line. took me like 20 goes. Then i got up the the final battle, its safe to say, if i had have failed one more time, i would have personally destroyed all those responsible for making the game. I havent played it since

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
This game called ODT on PsOne.

Crazy.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Diamond Dave
haha, that game is brutal

i finished all the grand prix's on the hardest difficulty but some of the the story mode levels are just insane

Yeah, there were so many times where I'd just quit and vow never to play again. But then you always had that feeling afterward that you could beat it if you practice just a little bit more.

I wasted so much time on that game failing the chapters in story mode.
On old sports games, like football, each team always had a cheese move. No matter how badly you kicked the crap out of the other guy, he could always do the Jerry Rice hail mary or LT sweep over and over, to tie it up. It always led to fist fights.

Also, my bud and I used to custom make teams when i'd go over and we'd go through a season, playing everyone else and each other. He'd always win though. Finally, I found out he would custom his plays to counter all of mine before i'd come over. Stupid cheatin' dick.
Stalker Clear Sky has more Bugs then the whole cockroach species.

And there isnt a ****ing trainer for the 1.5.00 version!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
i'm gonna go with Assassin's Creed and GH3 here.

GH 3 mainly cause the les paul guitar i have is crap and getting crappier. When i was trying to beat TTFAF 4 buttons wouldn't work and i once threw the controller into a friends wall but his parents where redoing his room and the drywall was coming down anyways.

and assassins creed cause its a terribly crappy game that drove me nuts. He would sometimes do stuff i didn't want then not do something i wanted a few minutes later. Terrible game, boring and easy so i dont understand the good ratings. i threw my controller and it came apart. it still holds together with 3 screws that didn't strip and works great though...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by HighPotency
GH 3, failing Raining Blood like, 13 times in a row. And failing the final boss battle like 5 times in a row.

Same here... damn triplet thingers. Haven't played the game since i tried that song.

I hate playing Halo 3 on Xbox Live because i always end up screaming cuz i'll snipe someone on the head and he won't die, only to kill me with one shot, no scope.

Sonic the Hedgehog for 360. Probably the worse sonic game ever... damn near impossible to keep on playing, much less pass. It took my friend and i half a night to beat Shadow on the first levels.

Minesweeper. I've never been able to beat it in expert mode. last time i tried i was about 10 blocks away from winning.

Oh... and do any of you guys remember playing that old Beavis & Butthead game for the SNES? My friend and i could pass most of it, yet i tried it last year and i couldn't get passed the first level. Never been so mad since playing the original Contra.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
This fucking faggot.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Last edited by Ex'sAndOh's at Sep 28, 2008,
I Wanna Be The Guy

/thread

Although I have beat the entire game. Yay for me
Last edited by Horlicks at Sep 28, 2008,
Orgasm Girl

/thread

Unless you checked out the youtube video on how to pass it.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by shadowsoldier08

not fun times at all

WHAT?

They've gotten to seventeen already? And here I was, thinking that Thirteen was a couple years off...

I'm so behind the times.
Though this game isn't normally very frustrating, the first time I played Mass Effect, it was for like 6 hours. Of course, since it was my first save game, I hadn't saved once. I got into this little hole thing that I couldn't get out of and had to start the damn game all over. I didn't start over for like a month because I was so pissed.
lol at the dude not being able to be solitaire, I used to keep track of my fastest time until one time I beat it in 56 seconds... it was impossible to beat it so I gave it up and don't really play it much anymore.

I also beat the beginner minesweeper in 8 seconds, intermediate in 52 and expert in 154 seconds!

oh, and I'm stuck on raining blood on expert. it's the only damn song I can't beat... though I doubt if I'd be able to be lou on expert... but still!!!

and Eric Sparrow on THUG pissed me the hell off too the first time I played it. I beat the game like ten times after that on sick mode and it wasn't so bad after that first time. but then again I did play THPS2 like crazy when it was new.... I actually got all the gaps. I think I only had to do it with like 4 more people to 100% the game but I got tired of doing the same shit over and over again... I'll have to pick it up again just to do that.
For some reason im a sore loser when it comes to racing games.

NFSU (Need for speed underground) pissed me off so bad....

All i wanted was to unlock all the parts so i could make a nice car
Quote by SlashYourFug
Though this game isn't normally very frustrating, the first time I played Mass Effect, it was for like 6 hours. Of course, since it was my first save game, I hadn't saved once. I got into this little hole thing that I couldn't get out of and had to start the damn game all over. I didn't start over for like a month because I was so pissed.

God I hate it when that sort of thing happens.
Breath of Fire 4 crashed when I was playing it last and I hadn't saved for about 2 hours.
I haven't touched it since (6 months ago).
Burnout Paradise on PS3. I completed it 101% and then lost my data. TWICE!
And then to top it off, not one day after i start playing again, they release non-retroactive trophies. ARGH!

And the usual Minesweeper and GH3 stuff as well.
Well, Jak and Daxter I was playing through and got to the end and the energy went out because of an ice storm. I haven't played it since then.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Forza Motorsport, damn AI and their brake checking and invincible cars.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I used to play some SNES emulation fighting games (Street Fighter and some of those DBZ games) with my little brother and used to get REALLY pissed when I lost. I threw my USB Game Controller at a wall once and a little joystick broke...

Well to be honest I often rage when playing such games with my brother, I also got really mad when loosing at Soul Calibur II. But hey, that Raphael bitch IS unfair!

Quote by The4thHorsemen
but then again I did play THPS2 like crazy when it was new.... I actually got all the gaps. I think I only had to do it with like 4 more people to 100% the game but I got tired of doing the same shit over and over again... I'll have to pick it up again just to do that.
Fu*ck yeah, THPS2! 2.000.000 points in the Hangar level, anyone?
Last edited by Burakki at Sep 28, 2008,
I was playing Brawl online a couple of days ago, some douche bag kept spiking me.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by tonedeafidiot
After spending about three hours doing something in Oblivion, glitch happened and I had to go back to my previous save.

Same with me and Star Wars KOTOR 2, think I had done like 2 puzzles in a row, and beaten a mini boss and found some awesome lightsaber crystal, all up about 2 hours of playing and forgot to save then I died because my stupid party started glitching and running into landmines I was most pissed off because when I replayed I didn't get the lightsaber crystal coz items are randomly generated when you enter areas
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Page 1 of 2