Page 1 of 2
yea so i was at this ****in cool party there was a band playin and shit got ****in wasted as usual but i fucin met this hot ass girl. she fucin said i was cute and shit so im like lets make out. But shes llike no i wanna make out sober....im like come on shes ****ing kissin me and shit so i ****in do taht ****in shit that turns girls on like im ****in kissin her neck and shit and shes like omfg i ****in love u and im like lets ****in go in the corner and ****in make out hopin to get some ****in pusssy but still shes like no but shes ****in gave me her number and its legit i ****in called her and she answered but wtf?

sooo. PIT WHY THE **** IS THIS BITCH ****IN WIT ME MANN FIUCKCKKC
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
No, you didn't...
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
damn dude..still drunk? i couldnt really understand any of that...and a lot of cussing...
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
...rape?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Doppelgänger
aw mang ****in shoulda got sum ****in pusssy ya kno? tht just ****in sucks.

God, if it was your avatar...

TS is retarded.
dude **** u im noot ****in retarded im just ****in pissed off and drunk with no bitch in my bed
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
I conclude you must be drunk because your sigs quite contradict your post, unless they were written with a rather large portion of sarcasm.
Quote by Slashified
yea so i was at this ****in cool party there was a band playin and shit got ****in wasted as usual but i fucin met this hot ass girl. she fucin said i was cute and shit so im like lets make out. But shes llike no i wanna make out sober....im like come on shes ****ing kissin me and shit so i ****in do taht ****in shit that turns girls on like im ****in kissin her neck and shit and shes like omfg i ****in love u and im like lets ****in go in the corner and ****in make out hopin to get some ****in pusssy but still shes like no but shes ****in gave me her number and its legit i ****in called her and she answered but wtf?

and i was like
Quote by Freddedonna
Lrn 2 sp3l

datz vry conchadiction.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Maybe she didn't feel like being raped that night.

Or, more likely, she was on her rags dude.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
OH FUK MAN, U SHUD HAV TOTALY ****IN HITT THA''

When you get a brain, come back.

*reported*
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by elekguit
...rape?

haha! terrible idea dude but def thought this would come sooner from the Pit. maybe she's looking for signs of commitment or maturity? if thats the case then she should pass for those obvious reasons...

again, haha...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
do me a ****in favor and ****in shut the **** up why the **** r u up thiis time of night sober
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
bahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i lol'ed so ****en hard for the mere fact, there are people who actually react this way to a girl saying no.

sorry bro, you just didn't seal the deal.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Well I think that youp sghoul;d jiufsdt gfqabvcer tehj fwaxct thdat yhoup dfponm't hgsavxre ne balls.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
You don't know a girl. Enjoy your hand.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Slashified
dude **** u im noot ****in retarded im just ****in pissed off and drunk with no bitch in my bed

You still got to make out with her, get her number, and it works.

Doesn't sound like a bad night at all.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Slashified
do me a ****in favor and ****in shut the **** up why the **** r u up thiis time of night sober

what you gonna do??

your a big tough guy arent you. you just want to get your dick wet dont you?

im so sorry to hear the bad news man.

better luck next time aye?

You're bitching because an attractive girl thought you were cute, made out with when she was drunk but wasn't enough of a ***** to **** you after she gave her real number?

Despite what the media would want you to believe, some girls do have enough self respect to not **** any guy that comes along
Quote by Slashified

oh, i see.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
A discussion of THIS caliber belongs in the relationship thread...
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
oh, i see.

Brilliant

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
TS you are a moron...shut up and go to sleep
Quote by dudius
let him learn the joys of fapping on his own. thats how i did it, purely accident. just started touching and finding ways that felt better, and Better, and BETTER, and.......OHHH YEAAHHHH!!!
Dude, I toatally know where you're oming from, but I'm pretty sure she wants to buttrape you, or that's what it seems like.

But I've only smoked two grams, I'm not quite sure yet.
I'm n**ot sure I c*an **actually und*erstand what you are saying...

The**re was a girl? And ****?

I'm still n**ot sure I unde**rsta*nd.

cough....attention seeking w**ker.........your a absoloute winner mate.
Quote by DownInAHole.
I pop boners all the time in church. I guess i become really horny at the thought of God.

Quote by Dreadnought
Because there's a dick in your mouth. It doesn't matter if it's your own. Eating your own shit doesn't make it not ass-nasty.
Yes, judging from your post, It seems like you are a very responsible young man........ I dont see why a girl wouldnt want your drunk ass slobbering all over her........
One day, it will be possible to stab someone in the face over the internet.

*waits*
Quote by Slashified

There are people on here in different time zones dude.

Maybe she isn't a slut? Just a thought.
Thats fukin like some like fukin crazy fukin shit fukin.....like......fukin.

You sir are a douche.
no.

just no
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Page 1 of 2