Ok, well I'll try to keep this short. One day I was down the street with my mate and I saw a girl I know, anyway he only saw her for 30 seconds and he wanted her really bad. Now I was already interested in her and he was being really annoying asking me for her number and saying "if you don't ask her out I will."

Anyway today I was hanging out with him and texting her, now this girl lives half an hour away from where I live. Anyway my mate was telling me to ask her out or he will, but I didn't want to as I would have preferred to ask her out in person.

So I asked her out and then she didn't text back for a while. Now my mate thinking he knows everything about relationships was telling what to do if I go out with her and stuff (even though I'm not that stupid) and he was saying if she said no he would go for her. So later I was waiting for him with his little bro and then she texted back and said yes. So I was telling him what had happened and stuff then my mate came out and was asking me if I was showing him rude stuff on my phone. I said no but he went and told his mum so I had to tell him I was going with the girl.

So after that he was pissed off and stuff. Then later he just didn't want to talk about it at all. Now he is going away for the next three days and he should be over it by then but it's really annoying how he is really jealous. He was also saying to me "But I haven't had a girlfriend in ages" and all this stuff like that. Also he wanted her phone number before today but I wouldn't give it to him because I knew what he would do.

So basicly how do I deal with him?

Also this does not belong in the relationship thread because this is to do with my friend, not my girlfriend
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Honestly, this guy sounds like a spoiled prat, just ignore his bitching and enjoy your new girlfriend's company. Don't let that shit get in the way of you two.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by A2M
Tell him to not be a bitchcake.

/thread

What he said.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
tell him to stop looking in the same places you look. if you had the interest / her number first then he's brought this on himself. in such a case listen to A2M with his short and intelligent advice...

@ A2M (sorry if that sounds like sarcasm but it 100% isn't)
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by urf_
What he said.

+1

To be honest you two sound like you're 13.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
he's a dick.

but congratulations on your new girlfriend
hope it lasts for you
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Baseball bat + His Kneecaps = Win.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
1. true love only between men! (not the gay meaning!) dont lose a friend because of a pussy
2. decide, either you talk to him about this if he is a close friend of yours, if he is not a close friend of yours kick his nuts when he talks to this girl the next time
Quote by Dimster Ds
Ok, well I'll try to keep this short. One day I was down the street with my mate and I saw a girl I know, anyway he only saw her for 30 seconds and he wanted her really bad. Now I was already interested in her and he was being really annoying asking me for her number and saying "if you don't ask her out I will."

Anyway today I was hanging out with him and texting her, now this girl lives half an hour away from where I live. Anyway my mate was telling me to ask her out or he will, but I didn't want to as I would have preferred to ask her out in person.

So I asked her out and then she didn't text back for a while. Now my mate thinking he knows everything about relationships was telling what to do if I go out with her and stuff (even though I'm not that stupid) and he was saying if she said no he would go for her. So later I was waiting for him with his little bro and then she texted back and said yes. So I was telling him what had happened and stuff then my mate came out and was asking me if I was showing him rude stuff on my phone. I said no but he went and told his mum so I had to tell him I was going with the girl.

So after that he was pissed off and stuff. Then later he just didn't want to talk about it at all. Now he is going away for the next three days and he should be over it by then but it's really annoying how he is really jealous. He was also saying to me "But I haven't had a girlfriend in ages" and all this stuff like that. Also he wanted her phone number before today but I wouldn't give it to him because I knew what he would do.

So basicly how do I deal with him?

Also this does not belong in the relationship thread because this is to do with my friend, not my girlfriend

Would your friend happen to be named Pete Barnacott?
Quote by Blackening
1. true love only between men! (not the gay meaning!) dont lose a friend because of a pussy
2. decide, either you talk to him about this if he is a close friend of yours, if he is not a close friend of yours kick his nuts when he talks to this girl the next time

Fuck that. This guy sounds like he's just being a whiny little preteen bitch.
Quote by Blackening
dont lose a friend because of a pussy

Bros before hoes IS the eleventh commandment.
You could make him watch while you had sex with her. That'd show 'im!
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

yeah that was what i was looking for in the english language i dont have mastered yet and never will!
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

Not when the bro is being a little bitch about it
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

teach him to spell "jelous" properly?
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
tell him not to be a little bitch, its his own fault he can't get a girlfriend
but i do think its pretty lame you asked her out in a text message.
Quote by chilldude
tell him not to be a little bitch, its his own fault he can't get a girlfriend
but i do think its pretty lame you asked her out in a text message.

I know, I didn't want to, I wanted to ask her out in person but my friend wouldn't stop pestering me then I got fed up and just did it
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Quote by XianXiuHong
Is your friend named Pete Barnacott?

no
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Bros before hoes is for pussies who use their mates as a safety blanket. Especially considering the second you drop the girl for your friend he'll jump on her.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
You already had gotten to know the girl.
He only saw her for 30 seconds and wanted her.....
Tell him to just get over it, it probably wouldnt last between them anyway!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12