i just heard this song on the radio and its alternative/whatever. the lyrics go like this..kinda .......... "i love you...like water...*blahblah*...for being strange".

at first its kinda fast and ten slow and then fast....i dont really know how to explain.

anybody?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by lolcats

dude thanks but ive been looking for this songs for a few weeks now and i can't find it.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I think it's... Local H?

I know the song but i can't remember it.

EDIT: "All Over You" - Live

close enough.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by vlp_dope
i just heard this song on the radio and its alternative/whatever. the lyrics go like this..kinda .......... "i love you...like water...*blahblah*...for being strange".

Quote by vlp_dope
dude thanks but ive been looking for this songs for a few weeks now and i can't find it.

Hmmmm... something isn't adding up....
Quote by lolcats
Hmmmm... something isn't adding up....

yeah ive heard it a couple of weeks ago and i was wondering what song is it, and i just hear it again on my way home.

clear now?

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
yeah ive heard it a couple of weeks ago and i was wondering what song is it, and i just hear it again on my way home.

clear now?

So... is it the song i mentioned on my earlier posts?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
So... is it the song i mentioned on my earlier posts?

no thats not the one...anybody else?

My profile