Poll: do you read guitargasm?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you read guitargasm?
nah
54 52%
its ok
12 12%
hell yea!
38 37%
Voters: 104.
title says it all.

i personally love it and it seems like its been a month since nolan white has sent out the 25th one. i hope he is working on it.
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
No, but that's because I can't be bothered reading all of them. When I saw the first one, I thought "I should read that" then before you know it, part 10 was out and I decided to give up.
I read them. They're pretty good. I don't know if I prefer it to Comeback Road, Nolan's a great writer.
yeah man its the bomb, and hell yeah it takes to long for each new installment. personally im getting sick of hoping when i go on to ug just to find there's nothing new. booohooo
I think it's a great story and mentally cross my fingers that the latest episode is up on ug when i sign in
Yep I've been reading it. Personally I dug In the Van on the Comeback Trail more.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I like it better than the van on the comeback road. I can relate much more to Danny, since i am pretty much like him, than the 40-something divorced guy.

I just wish Nolan would deliver the parts more quickly. How long has it been, 3 weeks or more?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
yea, i connect relly well with the charactors. my broter is exactly like danny

im like jay, im just a complete solo'ist
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
yes , need moar installments!
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by gorkyporky
I like it better than the van on the comeback road. I can relate much more to Danny, since i am pretty much like him, than the 40-something divorced guy.

I just wish Nolan would deliver the parts more quickly. How long has it been, 3 weeks or more?

The 40-something divorced guy was more interesting though. Stripper Ex-Wife, having a thing with that girl guitar player, being a bit of a leader but in the wrong era. I haven't really gotten into the characters in Guitargasm yet. There's just too many names really. I can never remember which person plays which instrument or who is even in the band!
it is pretty sweet but it's been pretty dull for awhile now. Nolan's just startin' to pick it up again with the big show comin' up.
yea, for the past coupple , they have been quite good. i barely know the names either. all i know is danny, jay, lady endorphin, kev (but i dont remeber what he really did), and that one girl that danny is onto.
GAS list...
PGM 301
never really payed attention to it, so no
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."