i've been on my spring break for 2 days and am already bored. if you have any ideas of what to do please tell me. fap and play "sunshine of my love" don't count
Uh...catch up with some friends and be really irresponsible?
Play Pokémon?
Become a heroin addict?
I dunno what the "kewl" kids are doing these days, but they seem like decent options.
Member of the Laney Cult
learn to milk a cow
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Hey TS i just stole your girlfriends wallet and found what seems to be your balls inside.

Gear:
Guitars
Stagg H300 GBK
Framus Nashville
Samick Malibu
Strat/SG Faded Custom
Hopf Acoustic
Hopf Semi Acoustic
Amp
Peavey Deuce Series
Go to a party or host a party and get really drunk and hit it with some hot girls. Then indulge in marijuana smoking. Or do what i do every weekend which is get drunk and go around town breaking as many laws as possible. I wouldn't do what i do unless youre as fast and smart as me though.
do you live in crazyupsidedownaustralialand to have spring right now when its....autumn?
Quote by Toker420
Go to a party or host a party and get really drunk and hit it with some hot girls. Then indulge in marijuana smoking. Or do what i do every weekend which is get drunk and go around town breaking as many laws as possible. I wouldn't do what i do unless youre as fast and smart as me though.

why wait for spring break? those are the funnest things to do!
Do all of the above.

At the same time.

Have sex, drunk, on a pogo stick, while fapping with one hand, playing sunshine of your love with the other, while talking to friends, playing pokemon, strung out on heroin learning to milk a cow. You should use a harmonica neck brace to hold the book open.
Last time I checked it wasn't spring...

I'm confused and my neck just clicked.
Quote by lolcats
Do all of the above.

At the same time.

Have sex, drunk, on a pogo stick, while fapping with one hand, playing sunshine of your love with the other, while talking to friends, playing pokemon, strung out on heroin learning to milk a cow. You should use a harmonica neck brace to hold the book open.

. Also have you considered making a village out of shoe boxes? (I'm determined to make someone do this).
If you live in the US, go to Cancun, and be seen in the background of Girls Gone Wild. Ask for sunshine of my love to be the song for the ending credits. Take a large amount of Valium to sleep through the break. Repeat.
Quote by Kensai
And he calls himself australian

... Should've mentioned I'm an immigrant... from England

X
Quote by aaciseric
. Also have you considered making a village out of shoe boxes? (I'm determined to make someone do this).

And put hamsters in it, dressed as cowboys.
Quote by pokeman #69
p.s i live in sydney australia

Ah.
Spring Holidays.
Spring Break in America is like our Schoolies, I think.
Just go to the beach.
I'm going to Queensland for 2 weeks, should be interesting.
Member of the Laney Cult