Hello everyone!

For their first time last night, I could be bothered to take a video of myself playing guitar and upload it on YouTube. I found my file, gave it a name, description etc... Then pressed upload. I was told it would take a couple of minutes, but it took a matter of seconds. I then can't find my video online... So I check around, and apparently it's uploadedm but processing. Apparently this can take minutes to hours.

That was 10 hours ago.. So I removed my video and started again. Do you guys have any idea how long it should take? I'm sure 10 hours to post a 2 min video up is quite alot?

Cheers
Quote by The Gore Child
Hello everyone!

For their first time last night, I could be bothered to take a video of myself playing guitar and upload it on YouTube. I found my file, gave it a name, description etc... Then pressed upload. I was told it would take a couple of minutes, but it took a matter of seconds. I then can't find my video online... So I check around, and apparently it's uploadedm but processing. Apparently this can take minutes to hours.

That was 10 hours ago.. So I removed my video and started again. Do you guys have any idea how long it should take? I'm sure 10 hours to post a 2 min video up is quite alot?

Cheers

It normally takes 4 hours for my videos.
if it takes any more than that delete and re-upload.
youtube has been working on some glitches lately...
I'm having the exact same problem. I'm tried to upload my first video but it too long. Its about 140mb and I've got a pretty average internet connection (for Australia). Any idea how long this will take?
Hold on a second.. Am I going with the 'first clip takes up to 24 hours' idea or the re-upload after 4?
My vids take about seven minutes.
I have never been so proud of my internet connection ever.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
i just convert my vids to a lower quality and just say in the discription"watch in high quality" this means the file is smaller so it takes less time to upload
Quote by demt
upload 3 or 4 copies of the vid at the same time

20 mins max

I've tried to do this.. But the 3 copies I uploaded have been up now for 35 minutes!

The file is 34.0 KB and I'm sending it from Windows Movie Maker.
Okay! This is embarassing... It appears I never 'published' my Movie... So I've been uploading a project, which of course, hasn't worked.

I'll delete all the other vids and hopefully get this published one up.

Cheers for all the help, and sorry for wasting your time I guess!
My videos take around 2 minutes to upload and about 5 to process...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.