Great now we can all die knowing what will kill us.. thanks for the buzz kill
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
they want to build a natural gas pipeline/storage facility at my towns port
the ecofreaks are saying it'll blow up and fry everyone in a 10km to a nice crispy texture
Quote by seljer
they want to build a natural gas pipeline/storage facility at my towns port
the ecofreaks are saying it'll blow up and fry everyone in a 10km to a nice crispy texture

Thats what the no smoking or open flames signs are for.
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Austria is in danger of being nuked by the French, Switzerland and Germany.

we've got a nuclear plant to the south too

edit: 2 reactors actually

though one is pretty small (I've actually stood on top of it )
you've got one of them in Vienna I believe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRIGA
Well everyone was telling me howwe were all gonna die on september 10th cause of the LHC.

Were Still here.
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.

I would sig that if someone told me how to....
Quote by TokaiRocker2000

Just click the quote button, then copy and paste what comes out and then go to control panel and paste it into the sig. Oh and thanks
Quote by TokaiRocker2000

Control panel near the top of the page, click it, then go to the left side where it says edit signature.

With any luck someone would have beat me to it.

EDIT: I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by seljer
we've got a nuclear plant to the south too

edit: 2 reactors actually

though one is pretty small (I've actually stood on top of it )
you've got one of them in Vienna I believe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRIGA

France is pretty much a ticking time bomb.
Someday, one of their reactors has to blow.
We have an old nuclear power station nearby, there was a huge explosion there in the middle of the night a while ago...it was only a gas explosion in a pipe system but there was a bit of a panic going on at 1am. I remember it very well, I heard it and it shook my windows, even though I'm a good few miles away from it.

We were told to shut all windows and doors and remain in our homes while the situation was assessed...obviously it was nothing because I'm still here
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
We have an old nuclear power station nearby, there was a huge explosion there in the middle of the night a while ago...it was only a gas explosion in a pipe system but there was a bit of a panic going on at 1am. I remember it very well, I heard it and it shook my windows, even though I'm a good few miles away from it.

We were told to shut all windows and doors and remain in our homes while the situation was assessed...obviously it was nothing because I'm still here

That's just the radioactivity talking
Earthquake. We had one of the top 3 largest on record in 1964. Volcanoes too.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

France is pretty much a ticking time bomb.
Someday, one of their reactors has to blow.

France is actually extremely reliable when it comes to nuclear reactors, I would be very surprised if anything went wrong with one of them. By the way it's nice to see others from Austria on these boards, I've only ever seen a couple of others. I live in Vienna myself.

Anyway, I guess the closest thing to a disaster-waiting-to-happen in my area is me. I swear if I have to put up with much more stupidity I'm going to snap and become an evil genius, forever plotting to bring wreck and ruin upon those who dared annoy me. This will continue until some daring young man develops super powers and a taste for tight lycra costumes. He will swear to bring me down. We will have a long tactical struggle until one day we meet upon rooftops and have a massive final showdown, a fight to the death, he will of course succeed and I will forever be known as 'that one bloke wot became a villain and then was killed'.