That's not something I'd use for my band, well, because even though the other guitarist and I listen to some pretty heavy shit, the drummer doesn't. We're more a pop metal band, trying to be anyway. But if I were in a band like yours, it sounds great. To me, it sounds like something you'd hear off an older Trivium album. Sounds good man.

crit mine please; "74"; http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/StillSoundRG/music/all/play424880
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
pretty cool man, definately to be used as an intro or something.. then you could break down somewhere in the same song and play the whole thing fingerpicked on acoustic
Sounds pretty good man - could even work as a bridge, or something to play a solo over. Melodic, and heavy - nice work :P I'd say definitely use this riff.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16339823#post16339823
sounds pretty etherial bit like Hypocrisy or early black metal. really think this drumbeat would fit well
(sextuplets)
tomtomtomtomtomtom sn-tom-sn-tomtomtom repeat

you need to tighten up on your playing its a bit sloppy
Last edited by GhostReverie at Sep 29, 2008,
Damn, that's cool, man. I really like how while one guitar stays on a note, the other one continues to switch around, it works out really nicely, and leaves this creepy, gloomy feeling.

It would be sweet to have it suddenly go DUN DUN like really heavy right after this, then a quick pause before it goes into other stuff.
not bad, but sounds a bit too dirty to me :S

try to make it a bit more clear and you might have a cool death metal intro ^^

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=967901
Its not sloppy guys.. Its the recording and i always have to edit some shit with audacity.. So its NOT perfect
WOOOWWW , DUDE........... NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!
Quote by GhostReverie
sounds pretty etherial bit like Hypocrisy or early black metal. really think this drumbeat would fit well
(sextuplets)
tomtomtomtomtomtom sn-tom-sn-tomtomtom repeat

you need to tighten up on your playing its a bit sloppy

I don't play sloppy. I listened to the tracks one by one.. And they're not sloppy ><
Never heard ^^ , tbh I've never listened to a black metal band..You got any good recommandations?
Nice playing, that was pretty cool!
The recording quality was a little on the hard to hear side, but it was ok!

? CRIT MINE ?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
Quote by RazorAlex93
Never heard ^^ , tbh I've never listened to a black metal band..You got any good recommandations?

The vocals ARE black metal, the rest is hm.... melodic death metal. It's great catchy stuff, they are pretty much their own style.
Quote by Slay 'Em
The vocals ARE black metal, the rest is hm.... melodic death metal. It's great catchy stuff, they are pretty much their own style.

Cool.. I'll check 'em out