my ipod died, so apple gave me a $199 coupon for my next ipod.

i'm trying to decide if i should get the 120GB classic, which (with the coupon) will only cost me like 100 bucks, or should i get the 32G ipod touch, for 200 bucks.

just thought i'd get a second opinion
My Gear:
Fender Deluxe Players Strat (loaded w/ Lollar Specials)
MXR Dyna Comp
B.K. Butler Tube Driver
EH Russian Muff
Fulltone GT-500
Keeley modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo
Vox Time Machine Delay
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (MM transformer)
120 gig one if i had that.. I'm gonna get one of the new 8gb ipod nano cos mine has buggered(since i walked into the meditarranean sea with it :s)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Do you really need 120GB of stuff? People argue that they watch movies on these things, but I just dub them losers since they have all this free time outside their house to watch movies on a 1 inch screen.
Get the 120GB Classic and make all that space useful by getting as much music as you possibly can.
Tiger style.
Quote by xHellbound
Do you really need 120GB of stuff? People argue that they watch movies on these things, but I just dub them losers since they have all this free time outside their house to watch movies on a 1 inch screen.

People do enjoy watching movies while traveling... I don't see how they're "losers"
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Imo 32gb is enough :P
Gear:

Guitars:
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson
Schecter C-1 Custom FR
Schecter C-1 Plus
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II
Fender acoustic

Bass: Harley Benton HBB400TBK

Amp: Peavy valveking 112
Line6 POD HD500
Personally, the 32g touch as it is cheaper than the classic and you really don't need 120g of space.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I would go with the 120GB. I have a 30GB one and I have to limit what I can put on there. If you do have a lot of music and want to put videos on there, it is worth it.
iPod's are crap. I've had 6/6 stuff up on me for various reasons.

I've owned one Creative one which has lasted for four years now.

I think you can see where I'm going with this...
If you have to control what's on your ipod with a 32GB one, you I do think most of the music is not legally acquired.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
If you have to control what's on your ipod with a 32GB one, you I do think most of the music is not legally acquired.

Maybe I just buy a lot of music? And I have a few movies and some music videos and such on there.
Quote by CTFOD
Personally, the 32g touch as it is cheaper than the classic and you really don't need 120g of space.

It's not cheaper than the classic and i'd beg to differ I have a 160g one and it's 3/4 full at the moment
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
iPods aren't just for music, pictures and videos ya know. They can be portable hardrive things as well. Like a USB. So if you want to back up your computer's files on your iPod, get the 120GB iPod, if not, get the 32GB one.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid