Hey guys, I've been wanting to get a good tube amp for some time now. I've decided that I want a 30-40Watt amp, I play metal,blues,rock,Blues rock and a bit of funk. My main influences are Satriani and Gilbert. So heres the main problem:

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe:
Heard some good things about this amp, I've tried it and its great, cleans aren't as good as the Blues Reissue but still alright. Has a heavier drive channel but might not be able to get a metal tone out of it but I can always use my other pedals to get it to a metal tone.

Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue:
Great cleans, excellent for SRV stuff and Hendrix. If I get this amp I'll be using my POD X3Live as an FX board to add some distortion in order to play up to metal standards. Probably will use it primarily for its cleans. Distortion wise though will just having something like a BOSS Metal Zone or MXR Distortion III help compensate for the lack of distortion?

Peavey classic 30:
Awesome amp, very versatile and overall I would buy this amp instead of the other two, however I have yet to try it and because of that, I am reluctant to order it as there are no Peavey dealers in my area(Melbourne).

Thanks in advance for any opinions and advice!Much appreciated.
My Gear:
Ibanez SV5470 Prestige
Washburn WG208
Marshall MG15DFX(Practice amp)
Peavey Classic Rocker 30/Vox AC15( Coming soon)
POD X3 Live..xD
Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special(In my dreams...)
I have a Blues deluxe and i play the same styles as you and it performs well for all of them. Yes the Drive channel is not any good fo rmetal but it is good for blues. i use a MT-2 for my metal tone and it handles it no bother.
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
if your main influences are satriani and gilbert you should probably look into something with a little more gain, but if thats not an option then you should go with the Classic 30 for sure
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Thanks for the feedback, yeah the Peavey classic 30 looks like the best choice only thing is I can't try it out myself as there are none in stock around here so worse come to worse I'll just have to order one. In the case of the blues deluxe reissue, I heard the amp breaks down a fair bit. Is this true?
My Gear:
Ibanez SV5470 Prestige
Washburn WG208
Marshall MG15DFX(Practice amp)
Peavey Classic Rocker 30/Vox AC15( Coming soon)
POD X3 Live..xD
Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special(In my dreams...)
Satch actually uses the Peavey Classic 30 for alot of his lower-gain/clean stuff.

Classic 30 is the way to go, I can guarantee that for the music your playing. Throw a decent overdrive to tighten up the gain, and there you go.