Okay, so I just got my permit the other day right? I had only been driving three or four times with my mom, and I was pretty good. My mom even said I was already a better driver then my brother was after a year.

So the other day, its late at night and me and my girlfriend are sitting alone at my house kinda bored, just watchin TV. Im really ****in hungry and theres no food in house so I say "Hey, why dont I run up to the store and pick up a couple frozen pizzas?" She says sure why not, and decides to come with. So the nearest store is like 2 minutes away, so it shouldnt be a big deal. I put it in drive and pull out of my house real carefully and drive off into the night.

I go past the construction zone by my house and straight into the lot of the store. I go in, get my tombstone pizzas (pepperoni ftw!) and walk out to get back in the car. I put the keys in the ignition and start to back out of my spot.

All of a sudden I hear this thud and a huge scream. I look behind me and this ladies just screaming her brains out, and of course, Im in divide by zero mode.

I glance at my girlfriend who looks confused and jump out the car to see what I hit. And under my tires and see this like 4 year old kid who was wandering around my car as I backed up. I just freeze up, and this ladies yellin shit at me that I cant understand cause Im so scared. She starts writing down my license plate number, and at that point, I just dont wanna get in trouble. I jump in my car and speed away before she can call the cops.

So its the next day, and everythings cool, until the door bell rings. My mom answers it. I hear a WHAT?!?!? and I know Im in deepshit at this point. Two officers and a sobbing mother walk in, and the cops start to arrest me. Right before they slap on the cuffs, this lady ****ing runs up and starts attacking me.

Shes just fighting me, just raggin on me. And my moms standing there. And the cops arent doin anything. I cant fight back, I just killed her son. Shes kickin me and punchin, and bitin. Anything she can do. Shes just fightin me with all her heart.

And I dont know

I just

I just

I got in one little fight and my momma got scared,
SHE SAID YOUR MOVIN WITH YOUR AUNTI AND YOUR UNCLE IN BEL AIR!!!!!!!
Predictable.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
lol when you said the kid died i was like wowww...
you musta been bored huh
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
so you killed a kid and are posting on UG with a fresh prince of bel air quote

*backs away slowly*
go back to /b/
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul